Have to sell reactor

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 06:04 PM
bneafus
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have to sell reactor

Just got started making my bio, and had to quit...Two back surgeries and now can't move the barrells around. Have a 50 gal h2o heater and pump with plumbing, small mixing tank, large holding tank, 7-50 gal drums(1 steel and 6plastic),2 transfer pump set-ups, and all the hardware. I'm in Denver, but can work out meeting you in the states close...PM me if interested...Brian

Old 11-13-2006, 06:18 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by bneafus
Just got started making my bio, and had to quit...Two back surgeries and now can't move the barrells around. Have a 50 gal h2o heater and pump with plumbing, small mixing tank, large holding tank, 7-50 gal drums(1 steel and 6plastic),2 transfer pump set-ups, and all the hardware. I'm in Denver, but can work out meeting you in the states close...PM me if interested...Brian
Sorry to hear that............Have you checked around your area for someone to partner up with that could help with the heavy work?

FABMANDELUX.

Old 11-13-2006, 07:04 PM
bneafus
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yah Fab ,I have. Not as much interest around here as I'd like. Took me 27 years as a firefighter to trash it....Could be worse!! I'll find a way to stay in the vegi-biodiesel world though...Have no fear

Old 11-15-2006, 01:48 PM
kennedyford
Fleet Mechanic
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How about rigging up pumps to move the stuff without movin the barrels loaded? A chain hoist with simple riggin to load up barrels or unload. I know you will still find a way to ride the Bike, just pretend how much you want to make the fuel the launches your HD SD Blue

Old 11-15-2006, 02:31 PM
fabmandelux
Post Fiend
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by bneafus
Yah Fab ,I have. Not as much interest around here as I'd like. Took me 27 years as a firefighter to trash it....Could be worse!! I'll find a way to stay in the vegi-biodiesel world though...Have no fear

Try here: http://www.biodieselnow.com/forums/3...sb=0&d=1&df=11

And I can identify with the "back"............

Fabmandelux.