Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I met the "SANDMAN" today...

He runs a 6 second camaro with a 500+ cube engine that squirts out 1400 horses on nitromethanol!

His tow rig is a freightliner truck with a full-blown apartment in it, and a gooseneck hitch out back...

If you have seen the race car trailers in the movie "DRIVEN" - THAT is what he pulls with it.

I asked him where his blower was set, and he told me 42 pounds (the math from there is interesting). He was in a video of the street nats in 2005, wherein his car completely left the ground...

-I think he said it happened in Orlando.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
I know the Sandman.I've seen a few of his runs at MMS. His camero is one fast ride.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:06 PM
Freshman User

jeffs66 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've seen his trucks or, at least one that has a huge picture of the car on the side of it.
Must be good money in sand...
Old 11-26-2006, 08:30 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
42 pounds of boost....

I wonder what a Ranger would do?
Old 12-11-2006, 08:45 PM
Senior User

B-61 Bulldog is starting off with a positive reputation.
must be good money in sand ? No ya work a dumptruck sometimes like a rollback wrecker all hours of the day & night & sandman has defintly done more of his fair share i have seen him work all day & well into the night hauling dirt ,sand & gravel himself & go racing the next day or night afterwards .

Sandman worked his but off to get where he's @ he is a awsome fella in my book

all his truck expect the lil tandem freightliner has the pics of his car on them i remember when he 1st started out he started his business w/ a pickup then went to a singleaxle truck w/a tag axle under it . then came the lil tandem freightliner dump .

he used to buy dirt from my granddad & a friend of mine done quit a bit of tire work on his dumptrucks for him

his car is one bad beast he takes a lotta pride in his car & ya GW That is a nice Hauler he has too lotta room man

later

bulldog
My Ride That was Toatled out 03-20-08:01' Ford F-150 XL 4.6 ,Auto longwheelbase, tinted windows, BugShiled ,Pioneer stero w/CDplayer,XM Radio , Connex 3300HP Peaked & tuned set up for fire in the wire (no fire right now) , Wilson attenna, Reciever hitch w/lighted ford end cap & Flowmaster Exhaust w/Chrome tips @ an angle

Last edited by B-61 Bulldog; 12-11-2006 at 08:56 PM.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Senior User

sorry yall had a repost

bulldog
My Ride That was Toatled out 03-20-08:01' Ford F-150 XL 4.6 ,Auto longwheelbase, tinted windows, BugShiled ,Pioneer stero w/CDplayer,XM Radio , Connex 3300HP Peaked & tuned set up for fire in the wire (no fire right now) , Wilson attenna, Reciever hitch w/lighted ford end cap & Flowmaster Exhaust w/Chrome tips @ an angle

Last edited by B-61 Bulldog; 12-11-2006 at 08:49 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Postmaster

maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.maples01 has a good reputation on FTE.
facebook.com/TheCrip Maples01
I worked like a fool to build up my suburban, volunteering for late night knowing of my early morning wake up, 2 in a row of getting up at 6am going in at 7am and getting home at 1 am, had to setup at the convension center. I'd go in sick, had a fever of 106 because of strep and 2 flue strains, I did more than my share, just depends on how bad you want it.
Old 12-13-2006, 09:44 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I hear that. Monday I was out because I couldn't use my clutch. But that's a whole 'nuther story... Hurt like blazes tuesday - but I'm not losing an awesome career because of a bum knee!
Old 12-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Senior User

Amen to that maples all in how bad ya want it

later

bulldog
Old 12-20-2006, 09:21 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter