Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Car/truck Buying Advice
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
Junior User

KAS300 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Ford d-plan pricing

Anybody know the details on Ford "d-plan" pricing? I found a link to a Ford Direct site that listed x-plan pricing, but I would like to know about d-plan.

Thanks!
-ZF 5-speed
Old 11-07-2006, 12:44 AM
Postmaster

blackhat620 has a great reputation on FTE.blackhat620 has a great reputation on FTE.blackhat620 has a great reputation on FTE.blackhat620 has a great reputation on FTE.blackhat620 has a great reputation on FTE.
D-plan is available to Ford Dealership employees and there family. I cannot remember if an employee can give their D-plan pin to a non-family member.

Polarbear will probably drop by in awhile and fill in the details.

Hope this helps

06 F350 CC SB 6.0 4x4, Suburban Ford (Thanks Ernie )
“... there is no shame in not knowing. The problem arises when irrational thought and attendant behavior fill the vacuum left by ignorance.” ― Neil deGrasse Tyson
Old 11-07-2006, 01:41 AM
Post Fiend

polarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to behold
D-plan is dealership employee and family members. It's about 3.5% cheaper than X-Plan, but you have to qualify.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Post Fiend

polarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to beholdpolarbear is a splendid one to behold
D-plan is dealership employee and family members. It's about 3.5% cheaper than X-Plan, but you have to qualify.

pm me if you have any specific questions.
Old 11-07-2006, 10:17 AM
Junior User

KAS300 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Cool thanks guys. This is definately something I might have to look into, since my brother-in-law is the parts manager at the local dealer.
-ZF 5-speed
Old 11-14-2006, 03:50 PM
Junior User

kkester is starting off with a positive reputation.
I seem to recall seeing a post here awhile ago that suggested that Ford stockholders were eligible for one of the special pricing programs. Is this true?

Kent Kester
Old 11-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Post Fiend

Shareholders can get X-Plan, I believe. Go to ford.com and look for the investors relations link.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:56 PM
Junior User

kkester is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nothing listed. I sent the Investor Relations office a query.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:56 PM