Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

International Region Australia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2006, 03:44 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
So - watchya been up to lately???

So - what has everyone been up to lately?

Me - just college and working, in the words of Ned Kelly, such is life.
Been good though, glad to see summer coming along nicely
Could do with some rain though...
Old 11-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

TigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputationTigerDan has a superb reputation
We've just had our first good rain of the season...you want some? Really made a mess of our construction project as the city has been been stonewalling our building permits and we haven't got the storm drain system in place yet.

I've been busting butt trying to get my Ranger done by next Saturday, but it's not looking too good at this point. Still fighting the wiring (which is not my strong suit.) I'm very throrough and meticulous about it, and it goes really slow. I still have to finish building the muffler and the rest of the exhaust, install some heat shielding around the fuel and brake lines where they're a little too close to the left header and there's no place to re-route them, and find some radiator hoses to fit and get the cooling system buttoned up. Then it's just a lot more little details and it should be ready to roll. Just not looking like it's gonna happen by next weekend though, unless I take some time off from work which I just can't afford to do right now...

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 11-05-2006, 03:04 PM
Internet Brands

BigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputationBigF350 has a superb reputation
adrian.erks.harris adrianerksharris
We've just had our first good rain of the season...you want some?

Yeah, we do, dry as a bone here... So, just put some in a paper bag - airfreight isn't too expensive is it???

Good to here the Ranger project is coming along, will be quite the impressive vehicle when its done, I like you, hate wiring things up, put me on a mill or a lathe and I am a happy man, put a soldering iron in my hand and I just want to explode (which ironically is usually what my wiring harness' end up doing)

Have you made the Al driveshaft for it yet?
Old 11-05-2006, 03:04 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > International Region