Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > British Columbia
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

British Columbia British Columbia
Join Chapter, Leader: Zip

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-02-2006, 11:38 PM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
interesting weather (CURSES!!!)

in keeping with preppy's posting charge, lets tak about todays weather, she snowed boy's(and girls). as i type, about three inches of wet wet wet white wonder. uuggh and shes still going strong, we still have lots of fence to put in and untold amounts of miscellaneous other stuff to do. gross, maybe its time to move south, far south. yuck. whats it like in the valley? oh yeah, for those of you up north, yes, you have more snow, but i cant remember the last time we had snow here at this time of year, so thats what is so gross for me......

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 11-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Junior User

Bandit-1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Better than are weather here, it rained heavilly most of yesturday and now its really foggy.

Jared
Old 11-03-2006, 08:54 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Rainy rainy rainy weather here. And thanks for posting First, lets keep er going!

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 11-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Elder User

bchunter is starting off with a positive reputation.
4 feet of snow last Saturday and it is snowing again today, around 6 inches so far. Our ski hill already had a 110 cm base and the x-country opens today.

Some places in Burns Lake just got their power back yesterday from losing it last Sat.

But I wouldn't change it for the world. I hate rain and heat, so I have found my mecca
Old 11-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
4 feet wow. I am not much for the rain either, I think I would rather have the snow too.

Old 11-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Junior User

robins79 custom is starting off with a positive reputation.
rain's not so bad , you don't have to shovel it.
Old 11-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Junior User

robins79 custom is starting off with a positive reputation.
hey bandit, how did those parts work out for you?
Old 11-04-2006, 08:33 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Had some snow on Thursday and rain off and on since. No garage and I don't feel like being under my truck in the rain. Speaking of being under my truck in the rain does anyone know where I can get a ubolt for my rear shock bracket? I was told I can only get the whole thing not the ubolt only from the dealer.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Junior User

Bandit-1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robins79 custom
hey bandit, how did those parts work out for you?
Ya the rear end worked for me thanks, Sorry i didn't get the hydraulic clutch out

Jared
Old 11-05-2006, 02:45 PM
Posting Legend

Hey zip have you tried any auto wreckers?

Old 11-05-2006, 02:56 PM
BC Chapter LDR

Zip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputationZip has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by preppypyro
Hey zip have you tried any auto wreckers?
No not as of yet. Been down that way a few times the last couple months but always seem to run out of time. I used to love the ones on Scott Rd. and would love to check out the pick a part in Chilliwack.
Chris,#12 BS'er/Official Slackmaster #7/AVIDEST WINTER HATER WITH SLEDS
BC Chapter Member/Leader
JOIN THE BC CHAPTER HERE
Zoodad Mod, Blue Spring, Sinister Coolant Filter, Tripple Gauge Pod, Scangauge II, Leveling Kit, Straight Piped
Old 11-05-2006, 10:54 PM
Posting Legend

Its deadly zip, nice and clean, and well organized. Last time I was there they had lots of 80's late 90's ford stuff.

Old 11-06-2006, 09:28 PM
Junior User

Chilako is starting off with a positive reputation.
At least snow doesn't wash your house away. The chilliwack/vedder river is flooding again. Sure has been pouring. Awesome thunder/lightning storm Sat nite though
Old 11-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Posting Legend

Thats cool, I heard about the lightning/thunder storm, but I missed it.

Old 11-07-2006, 12:34 AM
Junior User

Chilako is starting off with a positive reputation.
Atleast with the rain I can find time get back to my project truck!! Finally unburied the sand blast cabinet, cleaned off the compressor, and fired up the welder and got back to it
Old 11-07-2006, 12:34 AM