Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
Clearfield anyone??

hey everybody, i was just wondering if anyone here in the Pennsylvania chapter lives in the Clearfield area....i actually live in Oklahoma, but was born and raised in Clearfield PA, i lost touch with everyone i knew up there and was thinking that one of them might be a Ford truck nut(who knows, its a small world right?)....i know its a long shot, but i figured what the heck.........anyhow, its good to see this chapter is up and running, i noticed last year that PA didnt have a chapter and wondered what was up with that, but you all took care of that...way to go guys... .... im a member and unofficial coordinator for the Oklahoma chapter of FTE, but im still a Yankee at heart and cant wait to bring my F-250 up there for some good mountain wheeling...well, i hope to hear from ya, even if i didnt know ya back in the good ol days....

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
....Will work for Rep points....
Old 11-02-2006, 12:37 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
You are always welcome to join the chapter in your home state, we would be more than happy to have you.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 11-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Posting Guru

Alan D. is starting off with a positive reputation.
How ironic, i'm moving out there in mid june, to tulsa. i cant say i really know anyone from clearfield though.

"This article or section may be Overly American. Britsh may not understand humor, only homour. Canadians and Australians may not understand anything at all. Don't change a thing to remedy this. It just can not be done."
Old 12-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Postmaster

lostin90s is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hello from the land of rust and strip mines .Sorry bud I'm from Grampian a whole 15 miles from Clearfield close enough. Right up road from Wildwood bar. Latter
Old 12-22-2006, 05:31 PM
Posting Guru

SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.SwOkcOffRoader has a good reputation on FTE.
ah yes, Grampian...i used to fish there every year, great trout fishing...plus i cant tell you how much i miss going to Bilger's rocks during the summer, i used to crawl all through those caves...ah, good times.....

Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but always enough time to do it again??
Old 12-22-2006, 08:21 PM
Postmaster

rock still there they clean it up and have camping ect. . We used to spend hours there. I checked out your stable of toys . my dad had snow fighter crew cab shortbed new. We got it christmaS EVE and went to Grampian hall to se santa. I was 10 yrs old . boy Id like to find one in good shape . Your the same age as my wife. Hey that 76 camper special didnt have factory leaf spring front axel did it? later
Old 12-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Posting Guru

camper special?? dont have one of those, would love to find one though....or are you refering to my friends white 79 F-250 in my gallery?? its not technically a CS but it has all the workings of one, dual tanks, dual front shocks, dual batterys, big alt, curbside toolbox, factory bumper w/receiver hitch and a 460....oh, it has coils up front in case thats the one you meant...

Old 12-25-2006, 07:43 PM
Postmaster

hope had good holidays . later
Old 12-25-2006, 07:43 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter