Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2006, 08:00 PM
Senior User

Gun-Driver is starting off with a positive reputation.
Drying Bio

I'm looking to speed up the drying process of my bio. I just got some spray nozzels that I'm going to experiment with.
My question to those here that wash and dry is what temp do you heat the bio to when spray (mist) drying.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Senior User

Gun-Driver is starting off with a positive reputation.
OK. Maybe this will be a better question.
How do you dry your diesel??
I'm looking for input on how to dry the bio after the wash. I know Fabman and some others don't wash, but is there anyone here that does and if so how do you dry it.
Old 11-11-2006, 07:47 AM

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Demething Bio 97biostroke Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels 42 02-10-2012 04:06 PM
Cloudy BIO kylebryan Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels 5 05-10-2010 09:36 PM
How do I dry wash my bio? KyleG Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels 48 07-26-2008 10:41 PM
going to try Bio B-20....thoughts? Comments? UP_There 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel 32 03-02-2008 08:40 AM
6.0 bio diesel bcfordguy Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels 6 02-19-2008 09:00 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels