Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mid-Atlantic Region Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. and West Virginia

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2006, 12:22 PM
New User

TimsLilGirl20 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Smile Need Help!!!

hey u guys i aint in this chapter although i live in delaware i am part of the kansas chapter because my father tim feldhans was in it when he passed away but anyways i need some help i am trying to find a good place in delaware that does graphics/paint jobs on f350 trucks??? if you could get back to me that would be great thanks alot!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 10:57 AM
Posting Guru

amish77 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I thought there was a NE chapter as well. You might want to re-post in that one.
Old 01-14-2007, 08:36 PM
Senior User

dlr71 has a good reputation on FTE.dlr71 has a good reputation on FTE.
TimsLilGirl20,
Did you try posting in the new Delaware Chapter, better yet this is one that you can join if you like, someone there may be able to help. i was in the milford area and there was someone that stopped by R.Addington Co. used car dealer and they were doing graphic work on one of their trucks, they may be able to give you the name of the person doing their work for them.

dlr71
member Delaware Chapter
Old 04-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Elder User

immastrokinnow is starting off with a positive reputation.
i got a good place in MD if your looking to go that far from where you are. if you are let me know i can give you his info. he does amazing airbrush work.
9inch rear d44 up front
Old 04-14-2008, 02:34 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region