Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Competition Diesel racing, sleds, dynos, power tuning and max performance.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Freshman User

racerwoman is starting off with a positive reputation.
The Granny LIVES!!

The granny lives! Check out the gallery for some pics of the work done by PSD.0L Fx4 and npccpartsman. The worked their butts off but she runs quite well. I have already killed a Hemi!!!
http://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gall...?albumid=25271

Last edited by racerwoman; 10-30-2006 at 05:24 PM. Reason: adding gallery link
Old 10-30-2006, 10:40 PM

Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
Quite a crew. Guess mine is coming one of these days

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 10-31-2006, 02:17 AM
FTE *******

SpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to all
You had better be buying my diesel fuel to ohio.

Old 10-31-2006, 05:18 AM
Postmaster

ryaneverk2 has a great reputation on FTE.ryaneverk2 has a great reputation on FTE.ryaneverk2 has a great reputation on FTE.ryaneverk2 has a great reputation on FTE.ryaneverk2 has a great reputation on FTE.
Sweet. 444hp with just tuning? That's quite nice.
My Truck Pics
Old 10-31-2006, 08:02 PM
Senior User

LI PerformanceDiesel is starting off with a positive reputation.
nice to see that she is fixed now it time to mod her cause 444 is good but you need more.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:11 PM

Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
Welcome to FTE LI PerformanceDiesel
Read First: http://www.ford-trucks.com/guidelines.html

Smokin in the Smokies took a little out of the head gaskets on Granny's truck.

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 10-31-2006, 08:12 PM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
Glad to see you made it to FTE LIPD. When's the move happening??? More mods in the works as funds allow and a little busy helping someone dig out of his pile of granny. I've been busy at work so I haven't seen the carnaged truck yet and Matt is in school so no mods this week--lol. Truetrac for the onewheelpeel is next and a fuel system as I can collect the parts. Do you finance???

OH--and when you do make it the invitation for some of my secret recipe boneless pork ribs and cold beer is open. Ask Matt if they ain't finger lickin good.

Rest in peace Mojo. My friend and faithful companion you shall ever be.

Tim
Old 10-31-2006, 09:23 PM
Senior User

LI PerformanceDiesel is starting off with a positive reputation.
i will should be down there for thanks giving looking for a house and a shop for me and matt. Cant talk about my products yet i am not a sponsor yet give me a day or two to get it all taken care of.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
Dang--will be in Little Rock thanksgiving, but the invitation is still open.

Tim
Old 11-01-2006, 07:13 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
Quote:
Originally Posted by npccpartsman
Dang--will be in Little Rock thanksgiving, but the invitation is still open.
Got LSU tickets or is it just family
79 Bronco Ranger XLT.. used be the driver, now waiting to become the project.
96 Grand Marquis LS... 25 mpg commuter
Old 11-01-2006, 08:06 PM
Post Fiend

Family, but I've got LSU tickets if I want them. Granny truck is coming home too, so just listen for her--lol. Also.....crappie oughta be tearing it up by that time and I'm sooooo hungry for a big ole mess of fillets.

Tim
Old 11-03-2006, 05:52 PM

cookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant futurecookie88 has a brilliant future
f250juggernaut
haha...I'll keep an ear out for granny truck. From what I hear the crappie are tearing it up on lake conway pretty well right now.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:21 PM
Post Fiend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie88
haha...I'll keep an ear out for granny truck. From what I hear the crappie are tearing it up on lake conway pretty well right now.
It's mean, cruel, and unusual punishment to tell me that.........and I'm stuck up here with nothing but these nasty troots.

Tim
Old 11-06-2006, 09:07 PM

f250juggernaut
Quote:
It's mean, cruel, and unusual punishment to tell me that
um.......sorry. I'm sure there will be a few left when you get here.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Post Fiend

My uncle said it was because they had Lake Conway drawn down so far.......again. Back in 98 when they did that I saw some HUGE crappie come out of there...I mean 3-4 pound range. I have a 3lb4oz on my wall so I know big crappie. Golleeeeeeee my mouth is already watering.

Tim
Old 11-06-2006, 10:37 PM