Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Ultimate Truck

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 07:33 PM
TwelveAlpha
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ultimate Truck

I had occasion to be in OMA briefly this morning and stuck my nose in there. I guess I'm just not sure what to make of them and thought I'd ask perceptions. I was a little puzzled because I'd expected a whole lot more from what I'd heard, but I thought their selection, well,
I dont want to say limited. I own a business too and you just can't keep everything in the world in inventory. Less than I expected.
Mostly if anyone has put on their BDS lifts. Never heard that name before. The guy says they're very nice, almost comparable to a DR lift. I will say I didn't get the feeling that he was blowing smoke at all. Seemed pretty straightforward with me, nice guy.
Hmmm. Feedback? Anyone use them, like them?

Old 10-23-2006, 07:43 PM
cowboywanabe
Posting Legend
Where are they located? I'm thinking I've seen it, but never been there.

Old 10-24-2006, 11:37 AM
CBSuperduty
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
They are in Millard Rob. If you are on L you turn left at 132nd (I think is the street, bottom of the hill by the new Walmart) and then it is a few blocks down on your right. It is across the street from a bar/rest. I think the Millard Roadhouse if I am not mistaken.

As for the original question… Yes I too was a bit disappointed with them. I have heard that they are pretty high on price. To answer your question about BDS though… Yes they are OK. On of my buddies put a BDS leveling kit (add-a-leaf) in his F350 to help support his plow. He is happy with it. Not sure if Rize makes kits for the 99-04 but them and DR Edge are supposed to be the better ones.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by CBSuperduty; 10-24-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:48 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
I've been in there once, I bought some winter floor mats for the wife's Expedition, and yes, they are pricey!

Old 11-08-2006, 06:25 PM
nikates
Senior User
i cant stand them if you go in there and dont look like your loaded it takes for ever to get helped. and i thought from the past three times i went there they were rude. (thats just me though)

and for the bds system. a buddy of mine owns a tire shop that can order almost everything and usully has it over night. when we ordered a 6in for my buddys truck we were looking at the bds, fabtech, and superlift systems. he said that the bds were as good as the superlift systems and took about 2 to 4 hours longer to install then the fabtech. he ended up getting the fabtech and loved it.