Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2006, 08:33 PM
Elder User

TwelveAlpha is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Ultimate Truck

I had occasion to be in OMA briefly this morning and stuck my nose in there. I guess I'm just not sure what to make of them and thought I'd ask perceptions. I was a little puzzled because I'd expected a whole lot more from what I'd heard, but I thought their selection, well,
I dont want to say limited. I own a business too and you just can't keep everything in the world in inventory. Less than I expected.
Mostly if anyone has put on their BDS lifts. Never heard that name before. The guy says they're very nice, almost comparable to a DR lift. I will say I didn't get the feeling that he was blowing smoke at all. Seemed pretty straightforward with me, nice guy.
Hmmm. Feedback? Anyone use them, like them?
Old 10-23-2006, 08:43 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Where are they located? I'm thinking I've seen it, but never been there.

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:37 PM
Posting Guru

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
They are in Millard Rob. If you are on L you turn left at 132nd (I think is the street, bottom of the hill by the new Walmart) and then it is a few blocks down on your right. It is across the street from a bar/rest. I think the Millard Roadhouse if I am not mistaken.

As for the original question… Yes I too was a bit disappointed with them. I have heard that they are pretty high on price. To answer your question about BDS though… Yes they are OK. On of my buddies put a BDS leveling kit (add-a-leaf) in his F350 to help support his plow. He is happy with it. Not sure if Rize makes kits for the 99-04 but them and DR Edge are supposed to be the better ones.

Hope that helps.

2008 Dodge 3500, QCSB, 4X4, 6.7 CTD, Hand Shaker, No Mods Yet.......
1979 F250 2wd Pull Truck, 468CID

SOLD
2004 F350, RC, 4X4, 6.0 PSD, Torqshift, Various Mods.......
2002 F250, CC, 4X4, V10,

Last edited by CBSuperduty; 10-24-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
I've been in there once, I bought some winter floor mats for the wife's Expedition, and yes, they are pricey!
Pat W. Chapter Forums Moderator and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Hater of all things wintery
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner
1967 F-100 Project thread

RIP SteveBricks-We'll miss you, bud. CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 11-08-2006, 07:25 PM
Senior User

nikates is starting off with a positive reputation.
i cant stand them if you go in there and dont look like your loaded it takes for ever to get helped. and i thought from the past three times i went there they were rude. (thats just me though)

and for the bds system. a buddy of mine owns a tire shop that can order almost everything and usully has it over night. when we ordered a 6in for my buddys truck we were looking at the bds, fabtech, and superlift systems. he said that the bds were as good as the superlift systems and took about 2 to 4 hours longer to install then the fabtech. he ended up getting the fabtech and loved it.
other minor mods....
Old 11-08-2006, 07:25 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter

Tags
oma, ultimatetruck