Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

You Moved My Thread?

Old 10-22-2006, 08:21 PM
vanwho
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool You Moved My Thread?

WHAT? You moved my thread?? Watz Up Widdat?

<grins and smiles!!!> Just kidding! Got your post about the move, thanks, good looking out with the tire and wheel questions.
Actually, we've been doing some remodeling in our bedroom ie; painting, new flooring (peel and stick stuff ) new vanity and top in the 1/2 bath in our bedroom, etc. When not working on the J,O,B, the home projects keep me busy. But, after newyears, it's my time!!!!
Other than that, same ole, same ole.

Old 10-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Franken-Truck
Postmaster
No problem, the tech specific stuff usually does the best in its respective forum. . .of course if a Mod saw it, they probably would have moved it anyways

Yeah, the house work is a major time killer. . .finally making headway on my hobbie(s) and getting my room finished, when it gets to the point that just moving stuff around isn't going to cut it! I have 1-1/2 more walls to paint, but they have the enteratainment center, punchjng bag stand, fishing pole rack, and armour on them and I can't just pull them out lol. . .any room I had is taken up by boxed items I have been shuffleing since I started. . .they need to go down stairs but its full of other crap being stored down there. . .stuff needs to go in the garage but its chock full of junk and truck parts (and a freakin' cab now), and don't even get me started about the attic, I'm afraid to open it lest everything bury me So the circular domino eefect is back to square one, and I need to get going on a list of srtuff to sell/give away/junk so I can restart shuffling junk around

Hey, other than that. . .same ole, same ole

So, that peel and stick stuff, is it any good?

Old 10-26-2006, 09:45 PM
vanwho
Senior User
Yes! We like it a lot. The ones in the living room have been down for three years and still look good. 99 cents a square at Home Depot. Well worth the money. We put a different type in the bedroom. They're 4 inch by 36 inch and look like real flooring. We chose a cherry pattern and we're very pleased with the results.

Search this Thread