Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Competition Diesel racing, sleds, dynos, power tuning and max performance.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2006, 03:01 PM

Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
Bench Racing

What are your plans for the winter?
I'm finally going to start moving forward with the mods and have some experimental parts in the works.

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 10-22-2006, 09:15 PM
Postmaster

6L PWR is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I have in my garage: ARP Head Studs, Stock Ford Head Gaskets (Newest ones), Return Regulated Fuel System, EGR Removal Kit, Coolant Filter, Four More Autometer Gauges (Water Temp, Trans Temp, Oil Temp, Boost) and a fluidampr.
I am awaiting the arrival of 8 brand new injectors that I will then ship off to Bean's Diesel to be made into 225cc Stage II's.
Once everything is here, the games will begin!
I just removed the Edge Juice Platinum and Edge Evolution and got an SCT from Innovative Diesel. HOLY COW! If you haven't tried a custom tune, you should!!! She goes like a raped date!! lol
Old 10-22-2006, 09:56 PM
Post Fiend

PowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to behold
i dont know how soon i will get to it, but my plans before the major engine build (major now) are to do a BTS full tranny, traction bars, 4.56 or 4.88 gears, 4" front springs to replace my 2" leveling springs, and 8" springs in the rear to replace my blocks, i will sit about two inches higher. also, i want to get my security system/alarm installed that's been under my rear seat forever.

i'm still debating on wether or not i want to go all out on a full race build and have to beef up everything else, or just a mild build for about 500 hp and be safe about it.

of course there is a huge list, the mods won't stop. just hope it snows so i can rake in some dough.
Old 10-22-2006, 09:56 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition

Tags
60l, bench, programming