Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Competition Diesel racing, sleds, dynos, power tuning and max performance.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-22-2006, 08:13 AM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
Horsepower and Torque Numbers

As requested by Bowtiehatr:
'04 F250 2WD Crewcab SWB:

Exhaust and tuner--stock turbo-- 414hp/716tq
Exhaust and tuner--'03 turbo---- 444hp/728tq
All numbers with stock air intake system and toasted
headgaskets--soon to be fixed. Do you really need an
a/m airbox??? I don't think so!!!!!

Hell will freeze over and I'll ice skate with the devil before I EVER lower my flag

Tim

Last edited by npccpartsman; 10-22-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Old 10-22-2006, 12:17 PM

Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
Mine is listed below.......

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 10-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Post Fiend

PowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to behold
i actually dynoed yesterday. best runs were 309hp and 602 lb ft.

here are the dyno charts.

best torque-

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2477...91838520TObwTR

best HP-

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2887...91838520FgKMYG
Old 11-10-2006, 06:26 PM
Postmaster

BowTieHatr has a very good reputation on FTE.BowTieHatr has a very good reputation on FTE.BowTieHatr has a very good reputation on FTE.
-bump-

comeone guys i dont care if its your tuners giving guesstimates or if your on the wheels. i am curious as to whats out there. come on matt, i know you have to have some hp numbers atleast.
Old 11-10-2006, 06:35 PM

Maxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputationMaxium4x4 has a superb reputation
What Matt are you refering to?

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 11-10-2006, 06:46 PM
Postmaster

BowTieHatr has a very good reputation on FTE.BowTieHatr has a very good reputation on FTE.BowTieHatr has a very good reputation on FTE.
PSD 60L Fx4
Old 11-10-2006, 06:58 PM

His truck is stock right now and the 3 trucks that he tuned for the dyno for are listed right here. 444, 414, and mine. My heads are questionable so I had him back mine down while Data logging the truck the night before we went to the Dyno. I was looking for 400 and Matt hit it pretty close I would say. Long walk back to Ohio from NC if we toasted my heads.

2003 F-350 Reg Cab 6.0L
Old 11-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Postmaster

oh well still there has to be more out there.
Old 11-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Post Fiend

PowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to beholdPowerstrokeJunkie is a splendid one to behold
My buddy who i took up with me to Fall Brawl, and dynoed right behind me, he ran a 363hp and 660tq. He has a 06 f-250 crew cab KR, and his only mods are 35" tires, 20" wheels, 4" exhaust, and a BullyDog Power Pup tuner on the highest setting.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Postmaster

kool, i still waitin for a freak out there. i know there has to be a 1000 horse 6.0 monster somewhere.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:38 PM
Posting Guru

NickFordMan is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Mr Grandpa's '01 F-350 extd.cab long box dually 7.3L ZF6-speed dynoed about 293 hp, and 697 ft/lbs torque at the rear. Garret BB turbo, 4" exhaust all the way through, and BD's power programmer. He hit's max torque at about 2000 RPM, and it's table top flat until about 3000 RPM when it starts to taper. My '96 7.3L ZF 5-speed is about 225 hp and 425 ft/lbs at the rear. 50 hp chip, 3.5" DP, 4" exhaust, 5" tip, modified stock air box with K&N air filter.
Sorry...don't have any 6.0L numbers.
Old 11-14-2006, 06:28 PM
Post Fiend

npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.npccpartsman has a spectacular reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowTieHatr
kool, i still waitin for a freak out there. i know there has to be a 1000 horse 6.0 monster somewhere.
If there was one out there someone would know. The 6.0L group of extreme modders are pretty tight. There might be some 700's but I don't remember any much over that. It takes some pretty good change to get 500. 600 is a real step, but it's doable. 700 get out your mastercard. 1000 plenty of spare motors and a bank loan on hand.

Hell will freeze over and I'll ice skate with the devil before I EVER lower my flag

Tim
Old 11-14-2006, 09:13 PM
FTE *******

SpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to all
Quote:
-bump-

comeone guys i dont care if its your tuners giving guesstimates or if your on the wheels. i am curious as to whats out there. come on matt, i know you have to have some hp numbers atleast.
I'll have some good solid high-end numbers after the first of the year.

Finally getting around to getting some of the heavy custom hardware together in one package; wintertime should give me time to finish.

Don't know if we can get to 1,000 horsepower off the bat. The engine setup I will be running *should* be reliable (as reliable as anything else at that output level) but as for the rest of the truck who knows. When you are talking 800+, everything behind the flywheel risks catastrophic and immediate failure, including the frame. I will say this- the fuel, air, and oil will be there. As for everything else, only time will tell.
Old 11-14-2006, 09:18 PM
Postmaster

sounds interesting. i know 1000 is almost unrealistic but i was in a dr pepper mood that day.... or any day lol. but you have to admit, it would be a awesome ride.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:12 PM
FTE *******

SpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to allSpartanDieselTech is a name known to all
Quote:
sounds interesting. i know 1000 is almost unrealistic but i was in a dr pepper mood that day.... or any day lol. but you have to admit, it would be a awesome ride.
Yes it would, and not impossible. We have the hardware to do it now if we were building something that was used STRICTLY at the track or tractor pulls, but building something streetable at that output level is an engineering marvel unto itself.
Old 11-14-2006, 10:12 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Competition