1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Fun with 'rage an 'fenders

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2002, 07:55 AM
51dueller
Lead Driver
Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I'll probally get fenders and rage mad at me.
Characters:
Fenders - The Joker
'Rage - Batman
51Dueller - Robin

Batman was in his cave tring to upload his pics when the joker spins him around tying him with a rope. "What do you want Joker," said Batman. "I'm going to upload some corect size S-10 pictures," replied the Joker. "How dare you!" exclaimed Batman. Batman pushes a button on his belt. Robin was at home working on his truck when he notices he his being called to the batcave. He gets there and he joker complaining about Rages slow computer. I free batman and he lunges at Joker but missed. The Joker runs to his truck to get away but he has no steering wheel. "Got a gift for you Batman," said Robin tossing him Paint shop pro. I drop the Joker in Officer Gordon's office. Batman get's the pictures uploaded and all is well.

Nathan
Now you guys can make fun of me!

Old 12-05-2002, 10:26 AM
Kai
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

... keep going Nathan !!!

In Batman II I would like to see Earl to play a role, too. Can't he be the escape vehicle for the good guys (i.e the Bat Mobile)? Or should that rather be Flat Orange? Or is Flat Orange just for the bad guys? Ohhh yes, let me play a role, too. Guess I should drive as I am the only one who is used to Mach 1.

Oh by the way, isn't it Robin who gets tyed up in a rope and then Batman comes to free him?

Cool !!!

Old 12-05-2002, 12:27 PM
51dueller
Lead Driver

I just wonder what fenders and rage will say?
What is the point of life if you don't take risks?
New Characters:
Earl - As himself (Georges truck)
Kai - George (Butler)

The Joker escapes from jail. Officer Gordon contacts Batman and Robin with the Bat light. "The joker has escaped," said Gordon. "What," esclaimed Robin. They get back to the batcave and do some research. On the TV is a building that has just been takin over by the joker. "let's go," said Batman. They get to the batmobile but the steering wheel is missing and has been painted a flat orange. "The Joker has been here," said Batman. "Let's take Georges truck," replied Robin. They find a note from the Joker saying he has George. They go to the garage. "How's Earl today?" asked Batman. A low honk. "Still miss Wendy?", asked Robin. Two honks. "You'll see her again," said Batman. They get to the building. It is a parking garage. They go to the toll booth and hear the Joker's laugh. They run to the scene. They find George tied from a rafter. A huge net falls from the roof with sleeping gas. Later they find themselves tied up too. A candle is lit under the rope that holds them up. "Looks like your in a bind Batman," joked the Joker, "Too bad I won't be around to see you fall. The Joker leaves in his S-10. Earl drives up. "Earl drive under us," said Batman. Earl just gets in place when the rope burns through. They land in the back. George gets in the front seat. "After the Joker," said Batman. They catch up with The Joker going up the mountain. They race after him through each turn getting closer and closer. They get side by side Batman jumps into the S-10. The Joker starts swerving and Batman gets the door open. The Joker drives off the cliff. Batman grabs the Joker and uses his bat gun to catch the side off the mountain. Officer Gordon arrives on the scene and arrests the Joker. "He won't escape again Batman," said Gordon. Batman and Robin climb into Earl and drive home.
THE END

Nathan

Old 12-05-2002, 12:56 PM
dgb2002
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats very good. i like the part with earl. he is a very
good truck. we shoul see more of earl and batman.

grant
49 f1

Old 12-05-2002, 05:04 PM
BlueOvalRage
Cargo Master

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey 'fenders! I know your eye isn't doing so hot, but how do ya feel about a roadtrip to Canada this weekend? I'll drive.

Old 12-05-2002, 05:38 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend
Received 123 Likes on 94 Posts

'rage

The piece of 9 inch housing has been successfully removed from my left eye. I guess I am up for a road trip to Canada

Nathan

"Earl" did not have a sequel. I consider it a literary classic. Much like "Gone With the Wind", further improvement is just not possible. I trust there will be no Batman III or IV. And no further mention of me driving an S-10 in public

'fenders

Old 12-05-2002, 06:43 PM
51dueller
Lead Driver

I don't think I'd do this again. I'm content with my story time posts in the general conference. What's this about your eye? I won't be mentioning the S-10 again. I took bits and pieces from other posts. I only extended it because Kai wanted a part with Earl. Would they let you guys across the border Well 'Rage wanted to be Batman and said you were the Joker it is in The Thanks guys post. I wonder what Kai thinks of the second part of the story?

Road Trip
'Fenders and 'Rage meet up at the local gas station for the trip to Canada. They get to the Saskatchewan, Montana Border. They are greeted by a Canadian. "What would you be wantin to do in Canada, Eh" he asked. "We just want to beat up a friend," 'Fenders replied. "Well you better not do that because everyone in Canada is my friend," he replied. They arrive at my house. I answer the door. "Wh what are you guys doing here?" I asked. "We came to beat you up but the guy at the border said not to," said 'Fenders. "How about I take you out to dinner?" I asked. "Sure," they said in unisen. On the way to the dinner I showed them our town monument. "This is the world largest coffie pot is holds 1 million cups of coffee," I said. We ate at the diner. After I waved goodbye and they went home. "I wonder if he noticed the I like chevy's bumper sticker we stuck on his vehicle?" asked 'rage.
The End

Nathan

Old 12-05-2002, 09:14 PM
BlueOvalRage
Cargo Master

Methinks that with this much spare time and creativity on your hands, you should have found a way to stuff that twin I-beam IFS under your truck.

Old 12-05-2002, 09:52 PM
Earl
Postmaster
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 05-Dec-02 AT 10:53 PM (EST)]Alrighty then. The little girl who named Earl says "Crack is bad" - and you guys sound like you're on crack. You guys also have way too much time on your hands. If you really need something to do just ask somebody nearby - like your wife. I'm sure plenty of chores and honey-do's can be found.

Plus if you're going to try getting literary, at least get your facts straight: it was "Commissioner" Gordon, and Batman was summoned by using the Bat "Signal". Besides, everyone knows that the Batmobile was really a '56 F-250 frame with a flaky fiberglass body. :P

IGNORE THE SIGNATURE BELOW. This is the BOSS speaking here. Barb

Old 12-05-2002, 10:23 PM
irondragon79
Posting Guru

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 05-Dec-02 AT 11:25 PM (EST)]yeah, I'd have to agree that you guys either have too much time on your hands... or you've been out in the garage sniffing too many exhaust fumes never the less, it is funny and by the way if you guys (batman and crew) are in the road trip mood, how bout swinging past michigan and dropping me off some of your spare parts? hehe I wouldn't mind getting some work done on my truck with my spare time as soon as my semester is done this week.

Jon

Old 12-06-2002, 03:14 AM
Kai
Elder User
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 06-Dec-02 AT 04:15 AM (EST)]Nathan,

... Batman II is way cool. Thanx for letting me play a role. Just miss some words on how fast I went. MACH 1. Remember

'rage, 'fenders,

... swing by my house on your way north. Just hang a right shortly before you hit the border and take the tunnel. Make sure your headlights are working OK as the tunnel is pretty long. Suggest you wire your headlights via a relay in order to take the high amps away from the head light switch. Make sure to use a German made Bosch relay. Beer's ready. Cold enough. No need to put in the freeze.

'rage,

... wow, finally see pictures of your truck. Cool. 'fenders, if you see 'rages truck to be light grey then you must be color blind, too. It is orange. ORANGE.

Why do I love this threads ??? Easy. It is much quicker to type a few words than to put 10 layers of clothes on before I can walk over to my unheated barn. But don't worry. I will not just sit here typing stuff until it turns spring time again. JUst got back from the shop. Bought me some solid chains and some other stuff to make am an "Engine Load Leveler" I need this when I will shoehorn my engine/tranny into my truck these days. Yes, you can buy one at $64,95 at Summit. YOU. But not ME. Shipping, customs, tax will easily double that figure and I was not born rich. I have a normal job (means I am working and you do not get rich by working).

Old 12-06-2002, 02:19 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend

I honestly had every intention of letting this thread fade off into the sunset until Mrs. Earl showed up.

<Alrighty then. The little girl who named Earl says "Crack is bad" - and you guys sound like you're on crack.>

This is too funny Barb, can you be a little more specific when you say “you guys” cause ‘fenders is clean as the new driven snow. ‘rage on the other hand is too impaired to run a digital camera most of the time. And Nathan, well just re-read this thread. Nuff said?

<You guys also have way too much time on your hands. If you really need something to do just ask somebody nearby - like your wife. I'm sure plenty of chores and honey-do's can be found.>

One more time in case you may have missed it earlier Barb.

‘fenders truck inside the garage, Mrs ‘fenders new Cougar outside. I do love her though, only “top end” car window scrapers for her. Any questions?

<Plus if you're going to try getting literary, at least get your facts straight: it was "Commissioner" Gordon, and Batman was summoned by using the Bat "Signal".>

Eh Nathan! I do believe you have been hacked. I wouldn’t mess with her guy, you’ll get hurt.

<Besides, everyone knows that the Batmobile was really a '56 F-250 frame with a flaky fiberglass body.>

Sort of like "Earl" on crack?

'fenders

P.S. Barb, you are welcome to stop by anytime to beat up my friends, it wears me out. (BTW, You aren’t planning to go to Pigeon Forge are you?) Mrs. 'fenders will be there. Now that could be a real ugly scene for me. George, please take the ink cartridge out of the printer at this time!

Old 12-06-2002, 03:59 PM
BlueOvalRage
Cargo Master

[updated:LAST EDITED ON 06-Dec-02 AT 05:14&nbsp;PM (EST)]Hey 'Fenders! Once again you've got my good name drug into something. Don't you think I can get into enough trouble on my own? Now I'm a crack-smoking superhero. Nice. You ever wonder if we're the only two yo-yo's on FTE that are notorious enough to actually be spoofed?!? This concerns me quite a lot. Maybe that "low key" approach you keep promising and never delivering isn't such a bad idea for BOTH of us. And how exactly did we get commissioned to haul parts all over the world? Would that kinda be like Santa 'Rage and Fatfenders the red-nosed reindeer?

:-X12

If that's the case, we're stopping at little Kai's house first this year. He's the only one who seems to have figured out that what we REALLY want instead of stupid cookies and milk is a stein of good 'ole German beer left out for us.

Old 12-06-2002, 05:02 PM
41Clay
Elder User

Kai, It must be really cold there, here in the panhandle of Texas I usually put on one or two layers of clothes and dig the snow from around the truck so I can work on it, no shop. Say, you mentioned beer and that reminds me of a question that has bothered me for a long time. What is a beer garden used for? Is it where you grow beer (the plants for it)? Or where you go to drink so if you pass out you'll have something soft to land on and nice flowers to cover up the stinch of puke?

Clayton

Old 12-06-2002, 05:26 PM
fatfenders
Post Fiend

'rage

I believe Barb was the first to call you a crack smoker. In her first post too. I am in awe. Took me years to figure it out. Just say no man, you can beat this!

<Maybe that "low key" approach you keep promising and never delivering isn't such a bad idea for BOTH of us>

Booooring

'fenders