what are you guys doing ?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 08:56 PM
kevcarlson
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what are you guys doing ?

Hi
New to chapter but don't see anything going on around Indiana. I have an 76 F250 live in noblesville and use this as a daily driver but I want to do some work on it. I would like to know if there are people out there who are intrested in doing the same? I think it would be cool to get some meets happening. Nothing too far or anyting just meet up and compare trucks. Any Body ?

Old 10-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Munky
Senior User
I don't think there's too many here who live around the Indianapolis/Noblesville area, although I could be wrong and they're just quiet. I'm in Lawrence Twnshp. so I'm not too far from you. I wouldn't mind getting together for some meets, but it all depends on the others and who's willing to drive where.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:26 AM
kevcarlson
New User
didnt mean it had to be in noblesville just thought some where around indy since it is the bigest city but your right probably more country boys and chicks and that would be cool i'm willing to drive somewhere. i took my truck down to see indiana beat iowa could not believe it.

Old 10-18-2006, 09:30 AM
kevcarlson
New User
o yeah forgot to say thanks for replying. saw pics of your truck looks nice mines old

Old 10-18-2006, 08:07 PM
Munky
Senior User
Thanks! I don't have the tool box anymore so that aspect has changed. I'm also going to get my windows tinted to 5% on all the windows except the winshield, and then a dual exhaust system (no muffler right now). I love my truck, except for the misfiring problems I'm having now.

But yeah I'm willing to do a little driving to wherever.