Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-07-2006, 09:57 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
COTTON COLE and ROY NORMAN - we will miss you...

Late last night, Roy Norman ran spang into the vehicle Cotton Cole was being driven in by his Lady, because he did the right thing and did not drive after drinking.

Roy was Cotton's cousin, and they lived right next door to eachother. The Corvette Roy was driving was going way over the speed limit, and both Cotton and Roy were killed about instantly.

The Corvette caught on fire, and everything in it burnt up. Roy never made it out of it.

I know this of Cotton - he was a dang good man.

His Lady is out of the hospital I believe, and one of the two daughters went home from the hospital today. The daughters were riding in the back...

Two life flight helicopters came down on account of the young daughters and were immediately flown to intensive care (I heard about all of this today on my way back from a service call).

I swear, I never expected anything like this. A young buck like him, that I never heard anything but good about, is gone now.

Rest your soul, Cotton...

You were one of a kind!

Last edited by Greywolf; 10-07-2006 at 10:00 PM.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:36 AM
Freshman User

Bigmonts is starting off with a positive reputation.
Grey, Was this Roy once know as Little Roy? If he was, his father's name was Roy also.( If he is the one I'm thinking of.)
Old 10-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Might have been, I never knew him very well. He was a fairly young man.

I know this about Cotton though - that boy would wade through hell itself to help someone else!
Old 10-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Senior User

B-61 Bulldog is starting off with a positive reputation.
hadnt been on in a while but i herd down through the nw shelby/T County grapevine bout him may he Rest in peace .

later

Bulldog
My Ride That was Toatled out 03-20-08:01' Ford F-150 XL 4.6 ,Auto longwheelbase, tinted windows, BugShiled ,Pioneer stero w/CDplayer,XM Radio , Connex 3300HP Peaked & tuned set up for fire in the wire (no fire right now) , Wilson attenna, Reciever hitch w/lighted ford end cap & Flowmaster Exhaust w/Chrome tips @ an angle
Old 10-26-2006, 06:01 PM