Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Elder User

ken75ranger is starting off with a positive reputation.
Off road event near Albany

motor madness is this weekend if anyone needs something to do this weekend. Adirondack Jeep is bringing the EC4WD raffle jeep. Towed by a Ford of course.
Here's a link to the show.
http://www.z1racingsupplies.com/motormadness.asp
Old 09-27-2006, 11:42 AM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Wish I could make. Have not been able to wheel or go to any wheeling events this year and it is bumming me out. I have pretty much given up on this year and am planning on next year especially since trading in the Rover. Got to find a new wheeling rig in the meantime.

Post up pictures if you go and thank you for posting it!!
Old 09-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Elder User

jasonschwenk is starting off with a positive reputation.
I wish it was last weekend, I was up visiting family in Berne NY not too far away!
Old 10-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
So Ken what happen with this??? Did you go?? If so, where are the pictures!!!! You better not be holding out on me. You know I am without a wheeling rig now and can only survive through photos of you guys wheeling!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 06:56 AM
Elder User

Sorry to take so long. A few of us from our local off-road club made the show. We ended up selling 99 raffle tickets on Saturday. I didn't race the rock crawl but our club president took 1st place for stock-modified. It was pretty funny the way the classes were. He was up against some 39 inch tire rigs with his 4 banger jeep with 35" tires. He probably had more true off road time than the rest of his class combined so he only needed 1 pull back. Some guys ran quicker than the little heep but the points for their pull backs added up quick.
The mud drags were awsome. Top fuel dragsters in the mud. Saturday the trck was packed tight and the big rigs ran mid 2 seconds in 160 feet. Sunday was sloppy so it was more fun the watch the stockers wallow up the track.
I post up a link to some pics in a few.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:03 AM
Elder User

Here a link to our local clubs Report on the races. There are some good pics there.
http://www.adirondackjeeps.com/forum...pic.php?t=2936
Old 10-07-2006, 08:38 AM
Posting Guru

Dang Ken!!! He beat the heck out of that heep!!! Couldn't believe some of the airtime that he got. Surprised that he only damaged his draglink. Cool pics and videos. Thanks for sharing!!!
Old 10-07-2006, 08:38 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter