Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2006, 06:57 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
The BULLFROG Project - lawn tractor with an attitude

This all started out costing a hunnerd bucks, I now still have less than two hundred in it (not including trailer)

Dude was bailing to elsewhere, and selling off his stuff. I heard about his 1999 Craftsmen mower and snatched it up, boy!

15 HP Kohler
6 Speed
42" cut
EZ3 Mulching blade

-and she gitting better all the dang time! I painted over the original headlights because they were not worth a cold beer in hell. Now I can SEE at night!

The hitch was fabricated from a leftover sway-control bar and ball, so it has a dad-gum garden tractor sized hitch ball on it...
Attached Images

Last edited by Greywolf; 09-22-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:38 AM
Postmaster

FTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to allFTE Trigger is a name known to all
Idunthave1yet
Talking

ouhhh...
Form and Function... And it works!
Nice!...

I only Formed a few dents in mine...resulting in the loss of Function...
Old 09-24-2006, 08:40 AM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
You got a good deal on that one.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:36 PM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Looks like it will do 0 - 3 acres in 6.5 seconds.
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 09-24-2006, 03:38 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I've got news - just for the sake of it I let the clutch/brake pedal snap up on the street, and it hopped right on up!

Now I have a problem though, This led to additional tinkering in the middle of which the governor on it decided to give up and just be a pivot point for the throttle linkage, so now I have to search out info on 15 horse Kohler governors to either fix it, or verify that it won't hurt anything to just run a throttle pedal just like in my Go-Karting days.

But I can truthfully say this:

"This Garden Tractor has been modified in the following manner from it's original form:

It can now pull wheelies in the parking lot."

- and I'm going to have one of my neighbors take a picture of me doing it!

Last edited by Greywolf; 09-24-2006 at 03:50 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 04:56 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

NOW I ASK YA - Does this look like a normal tractor to you?
Attached Images

Old 09-24-2006, 05:08 PM
Postmaster

73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold73f100shortbed is a splendid one to behold
That's awesome. nice array of fords in the background too
Old 09-24-2006, 05:14 PM
Postmaster

beeboy has a great reputation on FTE.beeboy has a great reputation on FTE.beeboy has a great reputation on FTE.beeboy has a great reputation on FTE.beeboy has a great reputation on FTE.beeboy has a great reputation on FTE.
you been here yet, Wolfers?

http://www.mytractorforum.com/
Old 09-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

We had to do four shots before the camera caught it - I caught a lot more air than that, believe me.

And it wasn't staged in any way...
Old 09-24-2006, 06:58 PM
Postmaster

1970Custom has a good reputation on FTE.1970Custom has a good reputation on FTE.
I'm thinking you need to get it standing straight up for the next pic.

Also, it needs front brakes for the power brake ability.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:33 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Yeah - I was thinking about a bleach box run.

Maker sticky and then see what it do...

I'll get a new drive belt before I try that idea out.

To be honest - all that junk just getting up off the pavement slap pleases the black-eyed peas outta me!

~Wolfuss

PS: You know what it is? You just have to listen to more ZZ TOP. It will get you right in thinking.

Last edited by Greywolf; 09-24-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Postmaster

kspilkinton has a very good reputation on FTE.kspilkinton has a very good reputation on FTE.kspilkinton has a very good reputation on FTE.kspilkinton has a very good reputation on FTE.
Wolfie needs to lose some weight... tipping the tractor can lead to injury.

-Kerry
Old 09-25-2006, 12:08 AM
Postmaster

1970Custom has a good reputation on FTE.1970Custom has a good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kspilkinton
Wolfie needs to lose some weight... tipping the tractor can lead to injury.

-Kerry
Thats something new, always heard of cow tipping but never tractor tipping
Old 09-25-2006, 04:39 PM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970Custom
Thats something new, always heard of cow tipping but never tractor tipping
Tractor tipping -- have you seen the movie Cars?
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 09-25-2006, 07:03 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Nope - but I can imagine.

I was raised in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA!!!

-Long before it all went to POOP...

There used to be HODAKA's, BULTACO's, and outlaw Sprint Cars in half the garages in my neighborhood.
I learned to ride a bike on a five speed Stingray with a banana seat, and I know Bonanza mini-bikes inside and out, brother.

I tweaked a three and a half horse Bonanza to run forty five miles an hour on dirt trails, and you could ride them trails back then...

I done MADE my bones, when I was fourteen.

Last edited by Greywolf; 09-25-2006 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 07:03 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter

Tags
1997, bullfrog, bullfrogs, c1500, chevy, craftsman, engine, gokart, lawn, minibike, project, series, tractor, truck, yahoo