1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

new Ford commercial bold moves

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 10:11 AM
bullgearinc
New User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To address your accusation... there is nothing unsafe about my brakes... at all. They will literally throw you through the windshield.
I invested a lot of time and money it to make it so.
It's just that it would be easier to drive if the pedal was higher.
The critical difference here is that I would do something about it if I could. I think that is evident from the fact that I posted the inquiry as to how to fix it. The other fellow made a conscious decision to tow an unsafe load, when all he had to do was buy some decent straps.
Any more questions, smart guy?
What's your stake in this anyway? ...or are you just trying to score some brownie points?

Last edited by bullgearinc; 09-19-2006 at 10:20 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:48 AM
vintage56
Elder User
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Gentlemen.

For respect of the rest of us, please refrain from further hijack. Such contests and laundry should be gentlemanly attended to in pm.

Thanks guys.

Old 09-19-2006, 05:07 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
ok, I'll clarify my post, and be done with it.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...=92703&width=0

the springs are lodged over the front of the trailer. I apologize if I offended anyone. I mean no disrespect, and hope not to tarnish the reputation this great forum exalts.

Last edited by havi; 09-19-2006 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 06:50 PM
JDMick
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by havi
ok, I'll clarify my post, and be done with it.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/user_gal...=92703&width=0

the springs are lodged over the front of the trailer. I apologize if I offended anyone. I mean no disrespect, and hope not to tarnish the reputation this great forum exalts.
Don't worry about it. You had a good thread that go hijacked for no good reason.
BTW, if time and weather permit I hope to take a fall cruise with my truck (may even take the wife ). The trip would take me to Bemidji, Lake Kabetogema, down to Grand Rapids, and back home. Maybe next year I'll head toward Ely and down your way or follow the Gunflint Trail if it isn't on fire.

Old 09-19-2006, 08:14 PM
havi
I'll have the Roast Duck
Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts
lol, I'm 4 1/2 miles off of Hwy 61. Not too far off from the Lake Superior circle tour, which I hope to make when mine's done. For me, that would be a bold move.