Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Senior User

rboeding is starting off with a positive reputation.
Do I need to move?

I wonder if I need to move to another state to get something in the forum? Has everyone left? Not even anything from Greywolf in a while.
Old 09-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I know what you mean. Seems like everybody has "left the building".

My excuse is that we just bought a "fixerupper" house. I had planned on having my truck back on the road. It is just sitting out in the shop that I got out of the deal. Kids in school. Working a lot. You name it. Hopefully this to shall pass and I'll be around more.
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 09-09-2006, 03:22 PM
Post Fiend

tex25025 has much to be proud oftex25025 has much to be proud oftex25025 has much to be proud oftex25025 has much to be proud oftex25025 has much to be proud oftex25025 has much to be proud oftex25025 has much to be proud oftex25025 has much to be proud oftex25025 has much to be proud of
Most of the weekends lately for me have been taking up with horse shows. Unfortunately weekends are when I do a fair amount of forum stuff, unless I just can't sleep and I'm on here. Once it gets closer to winter though and the shows are slowing down to the tune of about 2 shows a month, then I'm able to do more on here, and work on the barn increases though, but it doen't take up as much time as all the travel time to and from shows.
Old 09-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
I've been going off the deep end with Ranger stuff up in the Ranger forum, and working Saturdays a lot at the new job. I suppose it's about time I dropped in and at least updated everyone on where I'm at with it all

I kind of expected things to be going on in the TN forum anyway though, and i realised a while ago that the more I try to "KICK START" it, the more stubbornly it seems to hush up...

Oh well - I'm having fun, and "G1" is turning into something really fine to drive on the backroads!

~Wolfuss
Old 09-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant futurelariat97 has a brilliant future
It has been dead here the last wk or so. I have been out of town & there wasn't a post while I was gone. It should pickup after everyone gets over school starting.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:19 AM
Junior User

dlbelton is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex25025
Most of the weekends lately for me have been taking up with horse shows. Unfortunately weekends are when I do a fair amount of forum stuff, unless I just can't sleep and I'm on here. Once it gets closer to winter though and the shows are slowing down to the tune of about 2 shows a month, then I'm able to do more on here, and work on the barn increases though, but it doen't take up as much time as all the travel time to and from shows.
My neighbor is REALLY big into the horse shows. He owns Evergreen Farms.

I also have been super busy with a new job that is taking up way too much of my time. Too bad I get paid on a salary, since I have been working 65-70 hours a week...
Old 09-16-2006, 09:49 AM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
'Choo talkin' about - I lost a day over labor day, and my check still smooth come up over 89 hours.....

We cookin' where I'm workin' at!!!
Old 09-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Post Fiend

bf250 is a splendid one to beholdbf250 is a splendid one to beholdbf250 is a splendid one to beholdbf250 is a splendid one to beholdbf250 is a splendid one to beholdbf250 is a splendid one to beholdbf250 is a splendid one to behold
i been sick off and on for the last 2 months, so i just cruise real quick for some topics of interest, replpy, then go try to sleep again.

plus in the middle of studying for a job interview, planning a move but don't know where moving to yet, and planning a trip to see relatives overseas, so not busy but spurts of being busy, plus got cable tv for the first time!

ford trucks i have previously owned
1972 f250 1989 f250
1995 f350 2004 f250
2006 f250

will get a truck again!
Old 09-16-2006, 10:41 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter