Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Elder User

KingRachPrincess has a good reputation on FTE.KingRachPrincess has a good reputation on FTE.
How is school going so far for you?

so. I have now gone through my first 2 full days of high school and have learned some new things about my schedule.

1. I'm the ONLY girl in my forestry class for 2 periods. so, when you have boys locker room and girls locker room, it is now Jenny's locker room and the boys locker room as the teacher puts it. lol.

2. my teachers are ALL way to hyper and happy for there own good. I swear the are all on hyper pills.

3. The P.E teacher that I was suppose to be in is VERY sexist against girls.
I guess they have had problems with him before. I know last year he got fired from basketball coach cause after the lost district he cussed out the whole team while a parent was filming it then sued the school for firing him. And another time he let his class play dodge ball or volleyball, so a girl wanted to play dodge ball instead and he wouldn't let her cause she was a girl. that make me so mad! he needs to be fired.

but anyways! just wonder how everyone elses school days have been so far!
ttyl.
Jen

Old 09-08-2006, 08:28 AM
Avid Winter Hater

MisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputationMisterCMK has a superb reputation
Its been a full 3 weeks that I've been in school. I think I'm shootin a bout 50/50 for going to class which is about on par for me.
Hope & A Prayer Motorsports
Old 09-08-2006, 02:41 PM
Junior User

brandon_wyer is starting off with a positive reputation.
School sucks. It reminds me of how annoying my friends are and how unintelligent I am. Atleast I get my truck back in a couple days, that should make me feel better.
Old 09-08-2006, 08:12 PM
Elder User

KingRachPrincess has a good reputation on FTE.KingRachPrincess has a good reputation on FTE.
my friends can be pretty annoying too but i still love them. and they're really hyper and weird but thats ok cause so am i. lol. getting your truck back always makes you feel better.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:54 PM
Post Fiend

RangerPilot has a very good reputation on FTE.RangerPilot has a very good reputation on FTE.RangerPilot has a very good reputation on FTE.RangerPilot has a very good reputation on FTE.
It's going good so far. I just finished my fourth week of my senior year...it sure is flying by I'll tell you that. My six classes are pretty laid back, I've got all-A's going on which I guess is good.

And I've skipped twice so far! lol.

Plus, my personal favorite, got a "school citation" for "unnecessary display of vehiclular power" in the parking lot. The assistant principal laughed when I told her about it.

We went to dress code this year, that's not going over well. They're building our second high school and we just moved up to 5A, we've played two games so far and we lost tonight for the first time. We're going to get killed sadly...we got last year's state champion and runner up in our district...eh...

Other than that, it's going great! lol

http://www.wylieisd.net/default.wspx
Old 09-09-2006, 01:30 AM
Postmaster

FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.
I just finished the 1st week of my 2nd senior year. Its all pretty much the same. I'm ASB President of my alternative school, we'll see if the Admin goes for my field trip to Hooters idea.
Old 09-09-2006, 02:29 PM
FTE is my crack

jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
i miss college
Old 09-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Post Fiend

thorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant futurethorseshoeing has a brilliant future
So far I've got an A+ in drinkmixology. If I can keep it up I'll graduate with honors, and possibly get drunkardvictorian.

I'm just kidding I graduated a few years ago with those honors.

Tim
Old 09-09-2006, 05:30 PM
Posting Guru

CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.CAFordDude has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRachPrincess
1. I'm the ONLY girl in my forestry class for 2 periods. so,
This is for real a class? and it is 2 periods long?

for‧est‧ry  /ˈfɔrəstri, ˈfɒr-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fawr-uh-stree, for-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
1. the science of planting and taking care of trees and forests.
2. the process of establishing and managing forests; forestation.
Old 09-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Posting Guru

DT 466Man is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
haha lastyear there was 1 girl in my Shop class........20 crazy teenage boys(the ones that shouldn't get to use the powertools) it was my senior year, so i knew the teacher really well, me and him just sat and talked about cars while the other students worked, i was the only one he trusted to get in his Brand New F350 Lariet and go out to get something from the shed. but anyway, that girl lasted 5 min of sexist remarks and guy jokes.....she changed classes.

now i'm in college....freshman year, and know no one........but i have the only Lifted loud primered truck around. but the frame is painted haha.

i hated hs, i like college, but i still am a loser........ha

Pre med major.

atleast my room mate is cool.

psch it sure is different though

DT
Old 09-09-2006, 08:07 PM
Elder User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAFordDude
This is for real a class? and it is 2 periods long?

forˇEestˇEry  /ˈfɔrəstri, ˈfɒr-/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fawr-uh-stree, for-] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
ˇVnoun
1. the science of planting and taking care of trees and forests.
2. the process of establishing and managing forests; forestation.
yeah i have it for 2 periods cause i have to take a bus to Sabin [one part of my school away from campus] then another bus to Camp Withycombe at the national guard base. its pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT 466Man
but anyway, that girl lasted 5 min of sexist remarks and guy jokes.....she changed classes.
DT
with my class i know the teachers really well cause my brother took his class for all throughout high school so I'm not really worried about it.

Last edited by KingRachPrincess; 09-09-2006 at 08:10 PM.
Old 09-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
im technically a high school student but i attend college, the school district gives me credit for my welding course and teh college gives me credit. so by the time i graduate high school, in June(possibly january) of 2008 ill have my welding ticket and first year of millwright. ive been in this course since july 10. so i missed out on summer, BUT, i only do four day weeks, so i get my fridays off to stay at home, or go to school and just hang with my friends. plus i have lots of paperwork to do at school. in february though, i get to be teh "teachers helper" in my metal fab class. it'll be good, cause ill probably know more than my teacher. but yeah, so know whenver people i know ask me which school im at (we have a split campus as well) i just sasy "oh, pfft, im so past that man" its gonna be hard to adjust back to high school though, all that crap teachers feed us, pfft, im gonna go back and call tehm on it. YEE HA, guys, second semester is gonna be fun.

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 09-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Posting Guru

DT 466Man is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
i wasn't saying to change your class. that was just the example i had saw. if i was in your shoes, you better bet i'd be hard to kill........tooo much determination. i think your alot like that.
Old 09-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Post Fiend

RangerPilot has a very good reputation on FTE.RangerPilot has a very good reputation on FTE.RangerPilot has a very good reputation on FTE.RangerPilot has a very good reputation on FTE.
I still remember being a freshmen a few years ago. Always wondered why the seniors hated the freshmen so much.

Now, as a senior, I look back, and boy do I know...
Old 09-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Senior User

fiftyfourdf100 is starting off with a positive reputation.
my classes are going pretty good so far...go from 9-11 everday except monday..9-1..so i sleep in and have plenty of time to get stuff done and screw around on campus. The only bad thing about school...my girlfriend is 130 miles away and i can only go back every other weekend.
65 Mustang
love my job, its like not actually working..
Old 09-11-2006, 11:18 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation

Tags
school, you