Wvo

Old 09-18-2006, 01:34 PM
bassproguy07
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wvo

Hey Lesk, what would I need to convert my 83 6.9 to WVO? Ive looked on your site and plant drive but only found stuff for newer fords and mercedes. Id just like a list of things Id need to get before running WVO.

Old 09-19-2006, 04:36 AM
leskwvo
Senior User
Looks like your in Tx so not sure you need all the same thing I use up north. But that engine will take one of our standard kits part # TTVTM. $679 + shipping.

You need a second tank, I think your truck comes with two and you need a good source of oil and away to filter it.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:52 AM
bassproguy07
Elder User
Yup Im from TEXAS. I do have two tanks, one in the front holds I think 13 gallons. The one in the back holds 20 I think, not exactly sure. The front would probably be my Pump Diesel tank, seeing how it is smaller and I would only need it to start and stop my engine. If I was to make a home made kit, money is a little tight so saving money is my first priority, which is the reason I want to switch. Do I need a seperate pump? in line filter or is filtering before putting it in the truck good enough? Also, what type of heaters do you recomend?

Old 09-20-2006, 01:46 PM
leskwvo
Senior User
Originally Posted by bassproguy07
Yup Im from TEXAS. I do have two tanks, one in the front holds I think 13 gallons. The one in the back holds 20 I think, not exactly sure. The front would probably be my Pump Diesel tank, seeing how it is smaller and I would only need it to start and stop my engine. If I was to make a home made kit, money is a little tight so saving money is my first priority, which is the reason I want to switch. Do I need a seperate pump? in line filter or is filtering before putting it in the truck good enough? Also, what type of heaters do you recomend?
Bassproguy,
Sorry dude. I pay $50 bucks a month to have my little logo up on this forum and be able to hock Plant Drive and my wares. So I'm not in much of a mood to help you design a home made kit. That would be kind of counter productive.

Use Google and you will find all the info you could ever want. Sorry if I'm being a richardhead.

Old 09-20-2006, 03:23 PM
bassproguy07
Elder User
thats fine, i understand

Search this Thread