Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

The Next Generation For those ages 15-25.

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-30-2006, 09:03 PM
Senior User

81fordf-250 is new and has a neutral reputation at this point.
ford tattoo?

I am thinking about getting a tatto. I would like it to be ford truck oriented but i don't know what it should look like. Any body have any tattoos or know of some pictures of some tattoo's that i could see to help me decide what to do?
Old 08-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
I would love to get a Ford tattoo on my body somewhere. Only one problem...I am too scared.

-Matt
Old 08-30-2006, 09:42 PM
Elder User

Patatoe1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
To scared to get a tattoo, or just scared about it being Ford related?
Old 08-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Senior User

not scared

i am not scared i just want something that i can live with the rest of my life. It has to be really cool looking.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:13 PM
Elder User

Patatoe1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
No, sorry I wasn't asking if you were scared. I was asking if Matt was.

If you do decide on something to get done, wait on it. After a few weeks if you still want it. Wait some more. Then after a month or two if you still want it. Wait some more. Then after a couple more months, if you still want it... wait a little longer... and then go get it.

That's what I would do anyways.

I got my first tattoo when I was 17. I am only 19 now, but wish I wouldn't have recieved that tattoo. I have since been tattoo three more times for a total of four and I love the other three.

Also find a good tattoo artist and talk to them and see what they can work out for you.

Click the image to open in full size.
This is what I wanted...

Click the image to open in full size.
This is what my tattoo artist turned it into.

It is all black... the red you see is the blood coming out. This picture was taken about twenty minutes after he had finished.

How close is Chrisney to Hammond?

Last edited by Patatoe1; 08-30-2006 at 10:22 PM.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Senior User

don't know

I don't know where hammond is but i know the zip code for chrisney 47611. Right now i am staying in vincennce for college. I saw a truck with the ford truck sticker on it and i would love to figure out who it was.
Old 08-31-2006, 04:53 AM
Post Fiend

Beast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant futureBeast12 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patatoe1
To scared to get a tattoo, or just scared about it being Ford related?
Too scared to get a tattoo. I am a baby.

-Matt
Old 09-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Senior User

I did a yahoo

I did a yahoo search for ford emblem pics but I only found one i liked was a pic of a ford oval in silver with silver flames going around it but I want something a little patriotic with the ford emblem.
Old 09-02-2006, 12:18 AM
Post Fiend

captain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud ofcaptain p4 has much to be proud of
I don't know if I would get a tattoo of Ford..

what if they go out of business?! haha

seriously though, like patatoe said, once you find something you like think long and hard about it before you actually go to get it done, not something easily/cheaply fixed that you want to make a mistake on.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:46 PM
FTE is my crack

jake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant futurejake00 has a brilliant future
A freind got a rather large tat of a 1/2" drill bit. He's a machinist by trade. Its unique
Old 09-04-2006, 09:11 AM
Junior User

brandon_wyer is starting off with a positive reputation.
I love Ford, but I'd never get a Ford tattoo. If I was going to get a tattoo, it'd be of something that means something. No offense. I've always wanted a cross on my back between my shoulders. Ah, maybe in a couple years.

Last edited by brandon_wyer; 09-04-2006 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:57 AM
Postmaster

FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.FordPickup460 has a great reputation on FTE.
I was thinking about something Ford related, or something to do with my name. It would come in use if I'm ever found passed out somewhere with my wallet gone.

Just dont ever get a girls name tattooed on you.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:25 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a Ford tattoo on my left arm and i have a Free mason one on my right arm. i am going to get more ford ones soon. i was thinking about getting something old school. i might get a lincoln and mercury emblems later also. i would like to get a '54 F100 on my back between my shoulder blades. The ford tattoo on my left arm is big. i would say about about 8 inches tall and 6 inches wide at the widest point. i will get it poseted in my gallery so you all can see.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:30 PM
Posting Guru

DeckedoutF150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_wyer
I love Ford, but I'd never get a Ford tattoo. If I was going to get a tattoo, it'd be of something that means something. No offense. I've always wanted a cross on my back between my shoulders. Ah, maybe in a couple years.

Ford means alot to me. If it was not for ford and how well they paid the people in my family that worked for them who knows what might be. the way i see it is they have created a good paying jobs for people, they have also fed me, put clothes on my back and food in my mouth all my life. plus my grandfather whon i am very close to, like my best friend, worked for them and i always have wanted to.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:50 PM
Posting Guru

ihateminimumwage has a very good reputation on FTE.ihateminimumwage has a very good reputation on FTE.ihateminimumwage has a very good reputation on FTE.
I'll see if I can get a better pic of my tat, it's what my avatar is of. The ol' 60s Ford PU shield over my heart... It'll get colored eventually.

Oh, and it's only bad to get a girl's name if it's in a spot you can't cover up with another tattoo...

86 F350 4x4 6.9idi
62 Thunderbird 390

Last edited by ihateminimumwage; 08-29-2007 at 11:52 PM.
Old 08-29-2007, 11:50 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > The Next Generation

Tags
1978, big, designs, emblem, ford, fords, fordtattoo, motorsports, people, shelby, tatoos, tattoo, tattoos, truck, trucks, truckspics