Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Welcome Performance Distributors

FTE would like to welcome Performance Distributors as our newest sponsor. They specialize in, you guessed it, performance distributors for older vehicles.

Here's a little about them....

Quote:
Founded in the mid 1970's by the late legendary racer and ignition wizard Kelly Davis, Performance Distributors has established a record of product innovation unrivaled by its competition. Thanks to an aggressive R&D program, Performance Distributors has developed the industry's most advanced line of high-performance and racing ignition systems. Performance Distributors was the FIRST company to make a performance H.E.I. distributor. That's why we are always technologically advanced over our competitors. Our pioneering line of H.E.I. distributors, called the "D.U.I. - Davis Unified Ignition," is now available for Chevy, Ford, AMC, Chrysler/Dodge, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Buick, Cadillac and Toyota Landcruisers.

Today, with Kelly's son Steve Davis running the show, the company races on at full speed. Steve, age 40, worked many years with his father to thoroughly learn the business from the ground up. This "training" included hand building distributors as well as filling out shipping papers. Steve insists on quality products, hard work and treating the customer right. Every D.U.I. Distributor is hand prepared, calibrated on a distributor machine and test fired.
Check them out, and be sure to let them know you saw them on FTE!

www.performancedistributors.com
Old 08-24-2006, 02:01 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Ford Truck Enthusiasts Site Navigation > Site Announcements

Tags
ditributer, ford, performance, v10