Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Utah Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2006, 12:04 PM
New User

Tarmacblack is starting off with a positive reputation.
Weekend On The Edge!!!

We’d like to extend a special invitation to those in the Ford world. As many of you know, Edge recently released the Evolution programmer for the Ford F-150, model years 1997 – 2006. In an effort to accommodate our new gas customers, we are opening our third dyno this year at our annual Weekend on the Edge event. The event is scheduled for September 8 and 9. We will hold drag races from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Rocky Mountain Raceways in West Valley City on September 8. On Saturday, September 9 we will hold our annual Dyno Day event at our corporate headquarters in Ogden. At this year’s Dyno Day event, we will open our third dyno especially for F-150 owners, so come out and see what type of numbers you can produce. For more information — including registration — visit our website at www.edgeproducts.com.

P.S.
Remember we still have two dynos dedicated to all you diesel guys out there!! Come out and enjoy a good time and lunch on us!!
Old 08-27-2006, 02:32 AM
Postmaster

CobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to behold
Hope you have a good turnout Rob! My father was in town a couple of weeks ago and I took him down to Gillette and had a Magnaflow exhaust put on his 04 6.0. We were talking to Rich about the Edge products. Next time he is out, I am going to look into putting something on for him...

Even though I don't have an F-Series, I might come up on the Dyno Day in the X to see what numbers are turned out by people...

When you can't buy what you want, build what you want.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:07 AM
New User

Tarmacblack is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks David!! I'll look forward to seeing you there, it's always nice to put a face with a screen name!!
Old 09-25-2006, 06:42 PM
Senior User

utahcrew is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hay Tarmacblack where is edge located in Ogden? I live in Brigham City and would like to come by and talk to you Guys.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:49 AM
Postmaster

CobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to beholdCobraXP is a splendid one to behold
Sorry I didn't make it Rob. Hopefully next time. How did it turn out?

When you can't buy what you want, build what you want.
Old 09-28-2006, 12:49 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Utah Chapter