Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New Hampshire Chapter Join Chapter Leader: 7283-F250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2006, 07:57 PM
Senior User

fords8 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
fords8 fords8chaa fords8 fords8chaa
Lightbulb Plan for Next Summer Meet!

First, it was great meeting all that came to the meet today. Just sorry that the beach thing didn't work out better. But I had a great time.

As we talked about at the meet, I thought I would start the thread to get ideas started for a weekend summer meet for next summer.

Please give some ideas. Post links and info. here.

This will give us a ton of time to plan this.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:30 AM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
It was mentioned to get an event together with a show, truck pull, and some other things. I had a thought about the 4x4 Jamboree held in Northern VT every year. This year it was Aug 5-6 and has all the things that were mentioned and they are already set up with location and permits for events. It may cost a bit but FTE could possible have a tent or somthething set up and whoever wants to enter events like the truck pull or tough truck contest can do so. There is camping nearby and also hotels. A whole weekend event that might even be able to be started on Friday.

Its just a thought and far enough away to make planns....

I'm still thinking but I actually thought of this at the meet.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:32 PM
Senior User

atomicglock is starting off with a positive reputation.
Hey guys. I was talking with stbrem on Wednesday. He said a good time was had by all last weekend. Wish I could have been there, but, I had to work. Anybody have any pics? I'd like to see them.
Steve mentioned something about a camping trip. This sounds like a great idea, and the jamboree sounds pretty cool too. I'll keep checking back to see what you come up with.

Howard
2006 F-250 XLT, 6.0l diesel, automatic, 4x4, supercab, short bed, srw and bone stock (and it's gonna stay that way 'cause I have no intention of putting one dime more than I have to in this piece of junk!).
Old 09-11-2006, 07:30 PM
Senior User

stbrem is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like the idea of a camping trip, but we need to figure out soon where it will be. Anyone have any ideas on location? The jamboree is a good idea too. I usually go up there anyway. Lets get some more ideas out there!
Old 11-03-2006, 01:26 PM
NH Chapter Lead Pawn

7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all7283-F250 is a name known to all
This idea isn't for next summer in particular but for anytime.

A couple years ago I was part of another car bassed forum(ok I still belong to it but....) and we had weekly meets and drew in 2 to 20 cars.

We had Sunday at 11am as weekley meet under the overpass at the Rockingham Park Dog Track Parking lot in Salem NH. It was fairly central for most people. It was a show up if you can thing. We tryed to have one of 3 main members be there weekley (either Joe, Bob, or stan would be there weekly). We would get together and chat and than around 12ish whoever was there would go out to lunch or somthing and than after would go back to meeting place for a bit or just head home depending on time and other planns. Some weeks no one would show up and ther weeks there would be a handfull or more cars there. If there was a differant meet that weekend it would take presidence.

Its a thought. What do you think???
Old 11-03-2006, 01:26 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > New England Region > New Hampshire Chapter