Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Canadian National Chapter > Alberta Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Alberta Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Puddy

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2006, 04:42 PM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Chilliwack

So im new to chilliwack, and Im curious, what is there to do for fun around here! I know vancouver isnt far away, but I was thinking more closer

A good fist fight never hurts anyone... except my opponent.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:27 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Pick Corn.

Go to Cultus Lake.

Dig up MJ plants that are hidden under the netting.

Visit the Air Force Base

Hug a Cadet

Go for a cruise .

Big cruise day in Langley coming up. Great show

also, Don't forget to attend the GVMA Spanish Banks Beach Car/Truck show in September
Old 08-21-2006, 12:24 AM
Posting Legend

preppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud ofpreppypyro has much to be proud of
Pick corn haha funny! Cultus lake is really nice, and I have done some hiking, but other then that I havent found alot to do here yet!

Old 08-21-2006, 12:33 AM
Posting Guru

FirstTry is starting off with a positive reputation.
three words KMS CAR PARTS one of the coolest stores ever. abbotsford and coquitlam. i dunno, the go carst at the castle fun park are pretty awesome. there is quite the hot rod culture down there. a lot of guys are big on model airplanes. im not sure where the big club is based out of, chilliwack or abbotsford. i think they fly out of somewhere nearer to chilliwack. theres a big club in surrey. when im down there its usually for a model show and when im not at those im usually in the Vedder yard. but yeah, go for the cruise in's and car shows, there are a lot of nice people down there. look for the Janzens drag car. it is an amazing car

This is the attitude we should ALL have

originally posted by Greywolf

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 08-21-2006, 01:04 AM

Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
Picking corn beats picking hay bales by hand!
98 Ranger XLT S/cab
65/67 Mustang Fastbacks
Old 08-21-2006, 03:17 PM
Posting Legend

KMS car parts, I will have to check it out. I know I have been to a cool pickapart type auto wrecker here, and it was pretty fun. Even found some rust free doors for my 81 pontiac, and some rust free ford truck boxes, even a cool 79 ford f250. Its amazing some of the cool cars and trucks they had there just getting stripped too.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:39 PM
Posting Guru

was that teh one witht he pink car? what was the box like on that 79? long or short? interesting, we got doors for our 79 from a wrecker down there.

"If I can really get this thing together it will either scatter itself in a million pieces or be the fastest pickup truck on earth."
Old 08-21-2006, 11:55 PM
Posting Legend

Yes it is the one with the pink dodge up there, the box was pretty good on that 79, needed some dents taken out though. I cannt believe the lack of rust on older vehicles out here though!

Old 08-21-2006, 11:59 PM
Posting Guru

wow. you found a diffrent bunch of vehicles then i have. I always looked East. towards Alberta and Saskatchewan for rust free vehicles. the one yard in town has four seventies era fords. everyone of them has a box hat flaps. the sides are just hanging on. terrible rust problems up here. has a challenger body there. the only way you can tell it is a challenger is the roofline. nothing left of it.

but is that 79 a long or short?

Old 08-22-2006, 01:38 AM
Posting Legend

Sorry man forgot to answer ya! Its a longbox, I dont think they made a an f250 as a shortbox!

Old 08-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Senior User

Digger6 is starting off with a positive reputation.
There were some crewcab shortboxes built in the late '70s
Old 08-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Posting Legend

Oh yeah thats right, I should have mentioned It was a regular cab regular box

Old 09-10-2006, 02:03 PM
Junior User

Chilako is starting off with a positive reputation.
Welcome to Chilliwack. Theres lot of good 4x4 areas along the river. Pick a part usually has a good selection of trucks but they just cleaned them out. I just got a shock mount off the brown 79 f250.
79 f150 shortbox 4x4
78 f150 shortbox 4x4
Old 09-18-2006, 08:28 PM
New User

Timmyboy_69 is starting off with a positive reputation.
trust me if you talk to the local you can find lots of places to go.Hope is not far and there you can find tailing ponds you can ride drit bike there and i think also 4x4 there.
Old 09-18-2006, 09:17 PM
New User

Mil1ion is starting off with a positive reputation.
Sheldon, did you get to the Langley Car/Truck Show ?
Old 09-18-2006, 09:17 PM