Arizona Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Just Moved Here and...

Old 08-15-2006, 10:38 PM
Boss50
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just Moved Here and...

I moved here about 2 weeks ago and I would like to find a new place. (i have a thread in the non-auto forum too) I have an apartment at Desert Sage and I don't much care for it. The interstate is loud, helicopters fly over all night, and the crickets are driving me mad. Not to mention I CAN'T AFFORD it since my future roommates bailed on me. I would like to find a smaller, cheaper place to stay for a year or so that's still close to the UTI campus. Otherwise I was considering going back home, but I'll look around here for a few more days. So if anyone knows of something, give me an address so I can do a drive-by and check the place out. Thanks!!!

Old 08-26-2006, 01:41 AM
F350SuperCab4x4
Senior User
i don't know what you are paying for rent but there is an apt complex at 31ave and thunderbird and they have a sign out front for an apartment for $529 with electric. i also don't know where UTI is at. Paul

Old 10-16-2006, 01:54 AM
hatemakings/n
Elder User
just wondering what came of this? I start at UTI in november and I was looking at a couple places over in avondale and goodyear since the school is over there. Were you or anyone else able to find decent safe place? I have two sons age 7 and 10 so safe is more of a concern then cost. I'll pay to live in a safer area.

Search this Thread