Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners Tonneau cover, caps, racks, canopies, shells, etc.SPONSORED BY:
Click Here

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2006, 11:02 PM
Postmaster

fordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to beholdfordtruckman is a splendid one to behold
Rugged Liner Bed Liner?

i have a rugged liner in my truck and dont care for it infact it is wearing away the paint in the bed so i want to take it out but i dont know what to get for a bed liner granted there is always Rhino liner but i really dont want to spend 400 bucks or more so i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for what i could use ... Maybe a paint on bed liner... anyone had any luck with those???
Old 08-14-2006, 11:29 PM
New User

Flynnd27 is starting off with a positive reputation.
There are other brands of spray in bed liners that I like better than Rhino linings. Rhino is more rubbery and seems to attract more dirt. It also seems to be easier for things to catch on.

I dont know what you have available in your area but here we have Rhino, Turbo Liner and Line X. The last two are very similar and better products than Rhino, in my oppinion.

You can call around and price shop. Usually you can get one place to beat the price of another and shave as much as $100.00 off the regular price. This has been my experience anyway.

I have seen do it yourself bed liners and some are much better than others but when it comes to protecting your investment I would suggest you continue doing what you are doing in searching for what is best for you and your truck.

Good luck with your choice.
Old 08-15-2006, 12:34 AM
New User

vegaskat is starting off with a positive reputation.
You should check out Bed Rug bed liners. They are very durable, easy to install and don't mess up the bed of the truck. Here's one link but you can look around to get a good price. http://www.truck-bed-liners.net/
Old 08-15-2006, 01:19 AM
New User

scottps is starting off with a positive reputation.
I like drop in bed liners myself. So what I do to prevent it from rubbing on the paint is I take out the bed liner once I get a new truck and then I line the bed with 1 ¼” weather stripping that I get from Home Depot and I’ve never had a problem with it ever rubbing on the paint. Hope this helps
Old 08-15-2006, 01:19 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Bed Covers, Tonneau covers, Toppers/Canopies & Bed liners

Tags
bed, cost, cover, drop, f150, ford, good, liner, liners, price, problems, review, rugged, truck, turbo