Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Maryland Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: jr32560

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2006, 07:52 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
MD Chapter: Getting Started

Ok, I sat and thought about this, I wanna set some ground rules, I can be picky, yet we have to have some guidelines, these will also be voted on and made official during the first meet, I just want some feedback and ides

Rules:
1) Members must be members of FTE. (DUH, but I have to say this or it will happen)
2) Members must have at least 50 posts or better, and must remain active to this site in order to stay an active Chapter Member
3) Members must attend at least 50% or 3 meets per year to stay an active chapter member.
4) Members must have a Ford Truck/SUV
5) Members must be in good standing on this site

Now, for the issues we need to vote on:
Dues or Donations???? we need money to fund the club so I can have banners and appearal made, it is what u make of it, with more support and funds we get better stuff

anyone wanna add anything, or have any ideas???? please post, remember its your club too, without your opinions and ideas its nothing
Old 08-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Weird, that OTHER Ford truck site has 41 members and we sit here twiddling our thumbs!! I KNOW that FTE is a better Ford website....what's happening here? I can't believe that there aren't at least 5 people that want to start a Maryland chapter!

Maybe we could MAIL you a membership form?? Would that help?

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 09-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Postmaster

jetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to beholdjetdoc is a splendid one to behold
Duncan Tuley
Frustrating isn't it....

https://www.youtube.com/user/jetdocbwi?feature=mhee
Old 09-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Senior User

Aerodude is starting off with a positive reputation.
Count me in, what do you need me to do? This is a much more infomative site than the "world" site. But they are an internet club.

FOREST HILL MD.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:38 AM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
I think I'm gonna buy a Dodge......................... HAHAHAHAHA, lol syke, Well sorry I aint been on lately my computer was stolen so I am borrowing one in the mall hopefully we can get together soon, any questions call me 410-544-0518, I'm now in Arnold due to the psycho I was livin with, LETS GET THIS THING STARTED!!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 08:57 PM
Posting Guru

SRD4X4 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Tractor Boy,count me in.But I can't commit too much time right now (other than being a # in the books).Trying to move,employer of 16 yr.'s thinking of closing up, and a baby due on the 26 th.p.s. Never heard back on those tires you needed,I'm limited on what I have left but if you still need some let me know.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Posting Legend

BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Tractor Boy: Which one is the psycho???? I have a batch of these membership forms.... How do you want to proceed? Hope you had robbery insurance!

2007 Arctic Fox 30' Fifth Wheel
2012 VW Passat SE TDI - SG-II (An ALL-DIESEL family)
Old 09-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Senior User

westpsd is starting off with a positive reputation.
I would be intrested, but I live out on the Eastern Shore, so making meetings could be a real trip for me. Keep me informed on progress.

Thanks Jim

WestPSD
Early '99 F250 Lariat SC SB 4x4 7.3, 305-70-16's, Tru-Trac Posi,
DP Tuner 6 Pos, 4" exhaust, K&N FIPK, Gages, Sonnax kit, 3 disc-billet converter, X-Springs, Warn premium hubs, True-Cool, 3.73's, Line-X, goose neck, 5er, AutoEnginuity
Old 10-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Posting Guru

SRD, I tried to get ahold of ya a few times, gimme a call this weekend, I need a pair of 295/50_65-15 BFG Radial T/A's .............back on the subject at hand I will try to plan a meet and yes, we will be sending out membership forms to those interested, Bud will be doin most of the work and relaying the info to me till I get a more permenant computer
Old 10-04-2006, 11:45 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Maryland Chapter