Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Virginia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: archtaan

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-14-2006, 07:51 AM
Senior User

bob hare is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thumbs up My project hits the road in one color!

Well, it's been a 9 year project, but my truck finally looks completed. I've been thrashing on the truck, getting ready to take it to a show in Evansville, Indiana in less than 2 weeks. I spent most of last week sanding and buffing the clearcoat, and installed the bed & rear fenders this past Saturday. Now I've got to drive it to break in the engine and work out all of the little bugs.
There are more pics in my gallery.
Click the image to open in full size.

Bob

'34 Ford truck,
'05 Ford Five Hundred Limited
Old 08-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Postmaster

Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.Franken-Truck has a very good reputation on FTE.
No, no no no. . .there is no way that is the same truck I saw earlier in the year. . . That truck is just Smashing! Really, really fantastic job on your toy

But. . .now that its done, what are you going to do? Besides building a nice show trophy case that is

I'd tell you to keep up the good work, but I don't think it can get any better!

BTW, those headlights set the whole front end off, are they reworked stock, or aftermarket?
1987 F-250 4x4
VIRGINIA CHAPTER
Virginia Chapter Website
Old 08-15-2006, 07:38 AM
Senior User

bob hare is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks Steve,

It is hard to believe all those parts you saw laying around my garage actually came together! The headlights are a reproduction of a 1932 coupe, made from stainless steel with Silverstar halogen headlight bulbs. I still have to install the wood in the bed (after I decide what style to do), and finish the interior. I also need to install the air conditioning & steel hood, sometime this winter.

Bob

'34 Ford truck,
'05 Ford Five Hundred Limited
Old 08-15-2006, 07:38 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Virginia Chapter

Tags
color, ford, logo