Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

Carlisle

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 01:24 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carlisle

Had a great day at Carlisle, the weather was great, the trucks incredible and had the opportunity to meet other members and some new people.

Met 96P-Stroke4x4(Matt) and some of his buddys there, a real diverse group. watched as Matt had his truck dyno'd, he did well, I'll let him tell his results.

Hoped to run into Pacerguyel, no luck. We're going to need shirts or some sort of ID since these shows are so large you can miss everyone.

Walked around looking for parts for my kids truck and promoted the chapter to other PA people I met there. Definetly need some type of flyer or business card to hand out when out and about.

Went to talk to some members of another Pennsylvania Chapter of Fordies, they are a great group that is extremely active. We'll get there as time goes by, just takes a committment to GTG on a personal level to realize the full benefits of having a chapter and being a member.

Looking forward to Bloomsburg and having more members show up.

Old 08-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Pacerguyel2
Junior User
Hey soondg, Looked for ya there at carlisle but didnt find you or your truck or I didnt recognize it-so many good lookin fords man oh man. Are you going to bburg? I will be there Saturday. We really need to get together and have a big group like the other group that was there. Hope to talk to you soon

Old 08-07-2006, 06:50 PM
bterry
Elder User
Nice write up, I know exactly what you mean. I wsh we could have gone. Just too much going on and all - you know.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:56 PM
96P_Stroke4x4
Smokin'

my truck's best run only dyno'd 323 hp and 672 ft-lb i was hoping for a bit more but i guess that means i have more work to do i was going to head back over on sunday to take a bunch of pics but lots of partying after the show saturday meant i didnt wake up until about 11 sunday. there's always next year and many more shows to go to. it was good to meet up with you again joe... i'll try to hit up bloomsburg if i'm available.

Old 08-07-2006, 08:35 PM
soondg
Postmaster
Pacer, I didn't have my truck there, I was using my kids truck. 96 and I where just across from the other group, the white tent with Harlans written on it. I was also over with the other guys from FTW for awhile. They really do have a major chapter turnout, hopefully our chapter can eventually match them. We could probably even share the same space and really represent Pennsylvania.

I did enjoy meeting you again Matt, keep at it and that truck will be smokin.
Hey, nothing wrong with a good party.

B, I'm going to try for your GTG saturday, can't promise though, usually have to go day to day.

Old 08-09-2006, 04:00 PM
96P_Stroke4x4
Smokin'

here's a link to a thread i just started in the 94-97 psd section with the videos of my dyno run.. check them out click me