Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader:

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-06-2006, 09:40 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Anyone remember Theo?

Pistol-packin' preacher and a very good friend of mine who has done me more favors than I can say?

I don't know how I manage to meet people like that, but they make me who I am in a lot of ways. Who we know makes a huge difference in how we interpret what is going on around us. Theo taught me a lot....

One of the things I looked at most closely is the basic idea put so simply after the chase scene in the movie "DRIVEN" with Sly Stallone:

"Winning is like a good disease. If you are around people who have it - you're going to catch it..."

And Theo was like that for me. I see it in the people I most want to know, and it is true. Be with the people you want to be like...

Last edited by Greywolf; 08-06-2006 at 09:45 PM.
Old 08-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Senior User

300-6 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I agree 100%
Old 08-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
That's a great outlook Grey. I am who i most want to be like. ME. I like me, always did like me, am glad I'm me. I'm just free to be me. Now if I can only convince the rest of the world how good a thing that is, but they can't be me, that's just for me.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 08-08-2006, 06:57 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondg
That's a great outlook Grey. I am who i most want to be like. ME. I like me, always did like me, am glad I'm me. I'm just free to be me. Now if I can only convince the rest of the world how good a thing that is, but they can't be me, that's just for me.
- The perfect 'wiseguy' response to that is: "I'm glad I'm not you..."
Old 08-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Senior User

B-61 Bulldog is starting off with a positive reputation.
where is theo now greywolf last time i was round here he was over towards oakland i belive & was fixin to move somewheres outta state i think it was wasnt it ?

later

Bulldog
My Ride That was Toatled out 03-20-08:01' Ford F-150 XL 4.6 ,Auto longwheelbase, tinted windows, BugShiled ,Pioneer stero w/CDplayer,XM Radio , Connex 3300HP Peaked & tuned set up for fire in the wire (no fire right now) , Wilson attenna, Reciever hitch w/lighted ford end cap & Flowmaster Exhaust w/Chrome tips @ an angle
Old 08-09-2006, 02:10 AM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Since your not a "wiseguy" Grey I would never have to suffer the indignity of a response like that.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:06 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

He was out west for a while - but you know Theo...

If there is something good that can be done somewhere he's constantly on the road.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:23 PM
Postmaster

Who is Theo Grey? I've been lucky like you to have met some really good people early on who helped keep my head screwed on somewhat straight. Not that i liked everything they said, but as a young man you think you know it all, until you learn differently, then they make sense.

Old 08-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Quiet Lurker

theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.
I rememer that Theo guy, a real jerk, always mouthing off, and all...

Thanky kindly Greywolf, you always manage to embarrass me...

Theo
Old 08-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

You know - I thought about that. I wondered if you might be annoyed in some way.
But you and I (and sissy) had a blast in the TN forum and really stirred up some gratuitous trouble and competition with Texas once upon a time in these chapters...

(Who have totally smoked the TN forum since then) and I guess I just missed the good old online days. Say hello to Sissy for me, BTW. I hope the kite finally flew...
Old 08-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Quiet Lurker

theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.theologian has a good reputation on FTE.
My Lady says hi.... and the kite flew so well it escaped... but we had 3 months of great fun with it. I miss TN rather a lot, which surprised me - I liked it well enough when we were there, but I have been doing some nasty work in worse places, and wish I was back there, in peace, and doing firearm courses for folk...

I am looking for a chunk of land in TN, for purchase, sometime next spring.... (The TN firearm permit is still the best in the country, and mine has expired, and without a TN license you are screwed ..)

and a few other things - Mack truck, Iveco truck, Freightliner truck, Mahindra 4025, Mechron, grasshopper...
Old 08-12-2006, 01:52 PM
Postmaster

Hello Theo,
Was intrigued when I read how highly Grey thought of you. I always appreciate people who make a positive influence in others lives and don't take themselves to seriously. Heard something when I was younger that I kept with me. Be easy on others and hard on yourself.

Old 01-25-2009, 07:54 PM
Postmaster

Jimmy Dean has a very good reputation on FTE.Jimmy Dean has a very good reputation on FTE.Jimmy Dean has a very good reputation on FTE.Jimmy Dean has a very good reputation on FTE.
Well, looking for Theo again myself. :/ Kinda miss the ole bugger.

Anyone know anything?
82 Bronco, 513c.i., 38.5 boggers, 4.56 gears, spool/locker (broken PS pump and springs)
71 mach1, 351C (in restomod)
58 841 tractor, 172c.i. gas 4 spd
Old 01-25-2009, 08:20 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I can niether confirm nor deny I know anything at all. The problem with knowing people in sensitive occupations is that you always have to leave it at Supermans response:

"He's around"

Around where, i wouldn't be at liberty to say even if I was sure myself.

Trust me - if he wants you to find him you'll know.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:48 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Chances are you'll be contacted.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:48 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter