Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Oldtrucknut7077

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Waiting, waiting, waiting.

Waiting for word on my daughter giving birth to my 12th grandchild. They're supposed to induce her today, they told her it's a girl so that will make it 6 girls, 6 boys. If nothing we are an equal opportunity family.

Pennsylvania Chapter, Home of the Mid Atlantic Meet JOIN US HERE!

Old 08-04-2006, 08:44 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondg
Waiting for word on my daughter giving birth to my 12th grandchild. They're supposed to induce her today, they told her it's a girl so that will make it 6 girls, 6 boys. If nothing we are an equal opportunity family.
Good for you Joe!!! Let us know how everyone is doing and how the proud grandpa is!!
Old 08-05-2006, 07:45 AM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Chloe Nicole Rooney

Time-7:22 pm.

Weight-7lb 14oz

Length-20-1/2"

Forgot this one:

Manuel Gonzalez III

Birth date-June 27 1:17pm

Weight-5lb 14oz

Length-19-1/4"

Oh! Ronin, E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, I do that over their cribs. Gotta start them early.

Last edited by soondg; 08-05-2006 at 07:51 AM.
Old 08-06-2006, 06:21 AM
Elder User

dk5122 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Congrats..... Kids are a great thing. They are so much fun.
06 Mustang GT Vert
07 Escape 4x4
Old 08-06-2006, 07:42 AM

tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by dk5122
Congrats..... Kids are a great thing. They are so much fun.
but grandkids are even better. you can spoil them, then send them home to their parents as paybacks for all the things they did to you when they were kids.
Old 08-06-2006, 09:29 AM
Postmaster

Oh tj, do you have that right. I won't post what I do, let's just say I laugh alot. Maybe at a GTG we'll share grandparent tips.

Old 08-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjc transport
but grandkids are even better. you can spoil them, then send them home to their parents as paybacks for all the things they did to you when they were kids.
Good one Tom!!!

Congratulations Joe!! Hope everyone is doing fine. Enjoy your enlarged family!!
Old 08-06-2006, 10:41 AM
Senior User

78workhorse is starting off with a positive reputation.
CONGRAT SOONDG!!! Judging by your enthusiasm about the chapter we've probably just added another member LOL.
Old 08-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Elder User

Well my boys are 14 + 9... I better not be a grand parent any time soon...
06 Mustang GT Vert
07 Escape 4x4
Old 02-06-2007, 07:52 PM
Postmaster

Bumping this up. Waiting again.

Number thirteen on it's way any day now. She knows it's a boy so his name will be Anthony Joseph Quaresima.

What did we feed these kids?

Now my oldest boy who is twenty four just told us he has found the love of his life, he was down in Orlando a couple of weeks back to visit her and sent us a post card declaring his love. This is the first time he has ever referred to a girl he was seeing as his "girlfriend". Her family is supposed to be moving back up here, their looking around the Lancaster area. If her dad drives a Ford truck I'll suggest he join the chapter

Old 02-07-2007, 05:31 AM
Elder User

Number thirteen on it's way any day now. She knows it's a boy so his name will be Anthony Joseph Quaresima.

Congrats...

Now my oldest boy who is twenty four just told us he has found the love of his life, he was down in Orlando a couple of weeks back to visit her and sent us a post card declaring his love. This is the first time he has ever referred to a girl he was seeing as his "girlfriend". Her family is supposed to be moving back up here, their looking around the Lancaster area. If her dad drives a Ford truck I'll suggest he join the chapter[/quote]

Yeah.. He might be ok if he drives a Ford...
06 Mustang GT Vert
07 Escape 4x4
Old 02-07-2007, 08:23 AM
Postmaster

lostin90s is starting off with a positive reputation.
Congrats on the coming grand baby. I'm 40 and have a 4 yr old and a 1 1/2 yr old . Both boys I just hope to see a grand baby.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Senior User

oldfart is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
12!!! Lemme read that correct....12!!!!!!!!! SOONDG!!! Ye got to buy them kids a'yours a television 'er something else to keep them entertained at night!! PHEW! Holy catfish!! Now..just as I'm askin' a'course..how many kids do you have? Not that it matters a'course..but....still...mercy sakes! 12 Grandchildren!! Either yer older'n dirt 'er mebbe YOU need to buy a television! JMHO..of course! ROTFLMBO! Congrats my friend...harrumph..now get a 2nd. job..and buy a T.V. fer them kids a'your'n! #6:24!! Audie..the oldfart!
Old 02-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Postmaster

Audie, you missed the post above, it's number 13 we are now waiting on.

To answer your question, I have six children, 4 hooked up. My oldest boy hasn't made a commitment yet and my youngest boy is only 17.

I'm 53, and watch a lot of T.V.

Old 02-12-2007, 08:10 AM
Senior User

oldfart is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Audie, you missed the post above, it's number 13 we are now waiting on.

To answer your question, I have six children, 4 hooked up. My oldest boy hasn't made a commitment yet and my youngest boy is only 17.

I'm 53, and watch a lot of T.V.
Good Lord....I thought ye must be Amish!!! Well anyways..hold that new one close to ye and rock 'em to sleep. I don't figger there's much in this life quite as close to Heaven as holding a new child as it falls gently to sleep in Pappys arms. Congrats! Audie......the oldfart.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:10 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter