Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Gary Lewis

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-03-2006, 07:59 AM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
Anybody Wanna Go Noodling?....

Or at least join me to see what I can find at some boat ramps on Skiatook? I was thinking of bringing a safety person with me and a cameraman to record it. Does anybody here noodle or know anybody that noodles near Tulsa?

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 08-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Postmaster

Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.Traxxis has a great reputation on FTE.
lol, Ron, I'll gladly go with you to take some pictures and make sure you don't grab one that pulls you under.

But you're more of a man than me... there is no way I'll stick my hand into a dark hole to pull out whatever critter might be in it.

STan

Old 08-07-2006, 02:09 PM
Postmaster

Silver Streak is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traxxis
... there is no way I'll stick my hand into a dark hole to pull out whatever critter might be in it.

STan
+1

My cousin was nearly drowned by a fish while noodling. He's 6'5" and weighs about 330 and got a hold of a fish he couldn't pull out of 3 feet of water. IIRC, he had been trying to get it out for a while and it finally swallowed his hand and he couldn't get loose. I think the fish died and he was able to get out of the creek. He lives in Pawnee and still noodles.
145 rwhp, 272 rwtq

2001 Lightning #127
13.18@104, no chip, no pulley, no nitrous

Confuscious say "Man who have no use for jackstand have promising career as jackstand".
Old 08-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Senior User

STXDriver is starting off with a positive reputation.
I went to the last Noodling contest in Pauls Valley a month or so ago and got rained on.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:09 PM
Postmaster

cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.cigarxtc has a great reputation on FTE.
bump. I've got the *itch* again. No, not that itch. I've got the itch to try my hand at noodling. Weird....it seems that everytime i catch a rerun of the Okie Noodling documentary that i can't stop watching and end up with the urge to go noodling. I can't believe i've lived in this state for the past 13 years and don't know any noodlers?

I'm tempted to put a sign up on the picture pin board in the sporting goods section of Walmart. You know that pin board that people post pics of their fish or hunts. Maybe i can put a small sign requesting someone to take me noodling? lol.

Daily Driver 1978 F150
Old 06-23-2011, 09:09 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southwest Region > Oklahoma Chapter

Tags
noodling, oklahoma, skiatook, trucks