Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:ncheavymetal

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Elder User

SCWIDVICIOUS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I am still alive....sort of..lol

sorry iv not been on here recently. I got me a new job, and right now we are working on furniture for the new york showroom. they asked me to come in on saturday and sunday for that one reason. they like my work apparently..lol so between that and overtime on the week, and schoool in the evenings...im pretty much going from morning to night with no break. Iv forgotten what tv looked like..lol

It wont be like this forever, but for the moment I am working a lot of OT trying to get caught back up from being out of work for those couple weeks. its a good job. not demanding, they simply asked me if I would come in and work, was not mandatory. especially sunday. Since this is an hourly job (the first one since i was 18, im 31 now) overtime is how I make my extra income..lol

anyway, those of you who knew about the project monster mustang, its now officially in the works. NCFirefighter and myself scooped it up and brought the doner vehicle here today to my home... Thanks buddy!

well im gona read a therad or 2 and go to bed.....lol nighty night.
Old 07-30-2006, 09:46 AM
Post Fiend

SuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to beholdSuperSnake is a splendid one to behold
Great to hear about you getting it over to your house.Maybe we can have a meet in a couple of weeks so we plan a few things.Call me when you can.
Old 07-30-2006, 12:17 PM
Posting Guru

MAKO314 has a good reputation on FTE.MAKO314 has a good reputation on FTE.
waaass up Rick, been missen ya dude
Old 08-01-2006, 09:19 PM
Elder User

SCWIDVICIOUS is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
lol....i just been working a lot Ash. it sucks, but after being out of work for a couple weeks this will help me get back on my feet...
I think most of the OT will be going away soon
Old 08-01-2006, 09:19 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > North Carolina Chapter