Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-27-2006, 06:45 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Thumbs up Need stock Lightning owner in Georgia for feature article

FTE is looking for a stock Lightning owner in Georgia for an up-coming feature article.

Vehicle must not have any power adding modifications. We will pay for 2-3 runs at a track for 1/4 mile tests. The candidate will receive a free Diablo Predator or SCT custom tuner (with custom tunes loaded).

Those interested please respond to this post.
Old 08-11-2006, 07:51 PM
Freshman User

cutlass79500 is starting off with a positive reputation.
allways interested in making more power as long as its not some really off the wall tuning thats going to make it explode stock motor here with kn air filter in factory air cleaner blue 2004 18k miles lawrenceville ga
Old 08-29-2006, 07:15 PM
New User

kkieon is starting off with a positive reputation.
lightning

have a bone stock '02 black lighting runs around 14.3 would to upgrade in savannah ga
Old 10-09-2006, 05:13 PM
New User

"M" is starting off with a positive reputation.
not in GA, but only a couple miles inside SC...

red '04 that is TOTALLY stock.

denman00@pbtcomm.net if you're still looking
Old 10-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

FTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputationFTE Ken has a superb reputation
Yes, its still open. We have some things on hold, waiting for a vendor to come up with a schedule for some things.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:55 PM
New User

"M" is starting off with a positive reputation.
well, just yell when you're ready. i'm assuming at the track in Commerce?... not a problem as my family lives about 5 miles from there.

if somewhere else, let me know.
Old 12-09-2006, 03:55 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

Give the office a shout on Monday 678-218-4337, ext 101.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:38 AM
Freshman User

Let me know when your going to do your testing.i would like to go and see that will answer alout of questions i have on the l. I called first thing in the morning the day ken posted the number said he was going to email me some stuff and disclosures i guess i wasnt the chosen one never herd back.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:53 AM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

I get really busy sometimes and get pulled away from what I'm doing. Use the support ticket system on the Misc member and contact us that way. Do that and I'll make sure I get back to you with the paperwork.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Freshman User

did what you said

Quote:
Originally Posted by webmaster
I get really busy sometimes and get pulled away from what I'm doing. Use the support ticket system on the Misc member and contact us that way. Do that and I'll make sure I get back to you with the paperwork.
did what you said here is the reply i got this is the answer i got back

PLEASE take all tech discussions to the forums.

Tim Lamkin
Forum Administrator
Ford Truck Enthusiasts, Inc.
http://www.ford-trucks.com

Please include copies of all correspondence in replies.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:36 PM
Founder ... Stay Tuned

I just read your post. You were very vague and I think Tim thought you were asking about your truck. You have to keep in mind that the persons answering the support tickets need full information about what you're inquiring about. I'll reply in there myself on Wednesday, I'm on vacation right now.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:51 AM
New User

kkieon is starting off with a positive reputation.
Has a date been set for the event? Is it open for the public, I would still love to come watch.
Old 01-19-2007, 12:03 AM
New User

Hobbybigred is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a 92 lightning stock in great condition. I live in Augusta GA
Old 01-22-2007, 09:23 AM
Elder User

NeXtras is starting off with a positive reputation.
they didnt make the lightning till 1993 LOL, sorry to crap the thread
Old 01-23-2007, 09:30 AM
Senior User

383lightning is starting off with a positive reputation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobbybigred
I have a 92 lightning stock in great condition. I live in Augusta GA
92 Lightning?????
Old 01-23-2007, 09:30 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150