Nevada Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:67 Olfthfl

Howdy Neighbor

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 11:28 PM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Howdy Neighbor

I am a member of the Northern California Chapter so we are now neighbors. We will be having a small GTG in Reno during Hot August Nights; you would be welcome to meet with us.

We will also make Speed Week at the Salt Flats - again, the more the better.

If and when you plan any Reno area activities please feel free to post them on our forum. We have several members in Eastern California as well as Nevada.

Numbers count with FTE so I have joined your chapter, although I will not be voting on your officers. I will also encourage other NorCal members to join.

We went through a reorganization this spring, so I sort of know the ropes when it comes to chapter organization. Please fell free to email me if I can help in any way. You do need to elect a leader so he can access the special features and forums available to chapter leaders.

Again, good luck with your new chapter, and we will see you around Northern Nevada.

Clint Wilcox

Old 07-05-2006, 07:43 AM
Vern69
Senior User
Clint-

Thanks for the advice and the welcome to Chapterville. Our biggest challenge right now is letting people know the chapter exists. The word is spreading slowly, but surely!

Old 07-19-2006, 11:30 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Hi WillyB, you guys got your Hot August Nights gtg organized? Where and when? I would like to stop by.

Old 07-19-2006, 11:39 PM
WillyB
Post Fiend
I thought you had set it up at the auction - that is all I know about it. Beter ask the guys and gals you were posting to in the norcal forum.

Old 07-19-2006, 11:55 PM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

Good with me. I have put that out a few times but the response has been vague. I am sticking with the plan. Second Saturday, 11:00 to 4:00, by the overhead doors that face the Atlantis hotel. That's where they bring the cars in and out of the building.

I ordered a blue Ford T-shirt for the occasion.

Old 07-20-2006, 12:20 AM
WillyB
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Bdox
Second Saturday, 11:00 to 4:00, by the overhead doors that face the Atlantis hotel. That's where they bring the cars in and out of the building.

I ordered a blue Ford T-shirt for the occasion.
Why not post this on the norcal forum also?

Old 07-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Bdox
Fleet Owner

OK, here is what I posted in the norcal chapter forum:

Hot August Nights
Hi everyone, I have chatted with WillyB and we are trying to get FTE people together at HAN.

The plan I am following is to be at the convention center on the second Saturday, at the car auction. It is a lot of fun to see all the classics being auctioned off. It is actually a great indoor car show in an air conditioned facility. (You know, Hot.. August.. Reno,) so it's worth the ten bucks or so to get in. I am sticking with the plan. Second Saturday, 11:00 to 4:00, by the overhead doors that face the Atlantis hotel. That's where they bring the cars in and out of the building.

I have ordered a blue Ford T-shirt for the occasion. Maybe I'll put FTE in my hat band.

Please reply here if you are going to come and/or have additional meetings in mind. I'm open to suggestions.