North Carolina Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:Benztechnc

Making a list.

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 06:31 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Making a list.

Hey evryone we had such a good meeting and some great ideas floating about that I wanted to make a list of everyones Ideas.
So if you have a idea list them here I'll make a list and we can talk about them at our next meet.

1.Store parts and parts trucks of different years for members to use.
(Ashley's idea)

Old 07-19-2006, 07:29 PM
MAKO314
Cargo Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we really need to beat the bushes and find some new members. come on guys we all know a few smart folks that drive chev I mean fords . OOPS!!! more people = more new ideas= everybody continues to "get in trouble" , how cool is that ! rock on dudes

Old 07-19-2006, 07:38 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by MAKO314
we really need to beat the bushes and find some new members. come on guys we all know a few smart folks that drive chev I mean fords . OOPS!!! more people = more new ideas= everybody continues to "get in trouble" , how cool is that ! rock on dudes
There's a spotters card in the tool bar at the top of the homepage. once I get set I will print some up to carry with us when me and the wife goes out.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:59 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
yeah we need a list

Old 07-20-2006, 12:01 AM
7.3burnoutbuddy
Senior User
If anyone can find a banks sidewinder turbo for my truck I would really like that. But the parts idea is also awesome. Find a good deal on something and buy it so everyone can use something from the trucks.

Old 07-20-2006, 11:27 AM
artj66
Senior User
Hey John...I sent off an email to see what we need to do for setting up our website. Once we get that together, we should look into linking it to the various search engines to drum up some online visitors. As far as non-internet advertising, let's get everything set up and running and then talk with some of the Ford parts providers and dealerships who may be willing to post us on a message board or something like that in their locations. i know the guy in Durham (Classic Trucks, I think the name is) will post membership info at his shop for all of his visitors to see.

-AJ

Old 07-20-2006, 03:13 PM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Art what would you think about me printing up some spotters cards and on the other side have our logo and website on it?

Old 07-20-2006, 07:14 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Originally Posted by artj66
Hey John...I sent off an email to see what we need to do for setting up our website. Once we get that together, we should look into linking it to the various search engines to drum up some online visitors. As far as non-internet advertising, let's get everything set up and running and then talk with some of the Ford parts providers and dealerships who may be willing to post us on a message board or something like that in their locations. i know the guy in Durham (Classic Trucks, I think the name is) will post membership info at his shop for all of his visitors to see.

-AJ
that works art give me a call sometime

Old 07-21-2006, 06:48 AM
artj66
Senior User
I think the cards are a great idea. I'll forward the logo to you by Monday (it's going to be a busy weekend).
John, the email came back saying that the webmaster is not accepting private messages at this time. I'm going to try another one of my contact to ge this figured out.

-AJ

Old 07-21-2006, 11:12 AM
SuperSnake
Post Fiend
Thanks Art

Old 07-21-2006, 05:33 PM
ncfirefighter46
Elder User
Originally Posted by artj66
I think the cards are a great idea. I'll forward the logo to you by Monday (it's going to be a busy weekend).
John, the email came back saying that the webmaster is not accepting private messages at this time. I'm going to try another one of my contact to ge this figured out.

-AJ
my user name here and at hotmail .com

Old 07-25-2006, 01:42 PM
swamp fox
Senior User
New member!

So when's the next meeting?

And is it going to be in BBQ Heaven again? (i.e. Lexington)