Oklahoma Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Look out Blanchard.....

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 05:52 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Look out Blanchard.....

Look out Blanchard, here we come!! My wife just got the call and we are moving just south of Blanchard Oklahoma...we found 10 acre's with a 2240 sq.ft. 4 bed 3 bath manufactured home that is only 7 years old and in great shape...it has a large back patio that leads out to the 30' above ground pool..a little farthur back is the 30'x40' shop, that has a concrete floor, lots of lights, skylight ridgecap, and a bathroom...the lot is an acre wide and 3000' long, with the front third being a well cleared and maintained field, and the back 2/3's is a mix of clearings and wooded areas..at the far back is a stream and our property even goes a little past the stream....its the perfect setup to make myself a dirbike/atv track and most important, my own personal mudbog!!! im pumped!!!

Old 06-08-2006, 10:23 PM
hotrod48
Elder User
OH NO! There goes the neighborhood. J/k. Glad you finally got a house out here. Keep me informed and I might have to run out that way sometime. Congrats.

hotrod48

Old 06-08-2006, 11:13 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
"oh crap, i forgot you lived out there chevie boy, im not buying it now!!" just kidding, i told my wife you would probably be stopping by to have me show you what a Ford engine looks like...lol....its out off highway 76 and 240th street.....

Old 06-09-2006, 07:00 AM
hotrod48
Elder User
Originally Posted by SwOkcOffRoader
"oh crap, i forgot you lived out there chevie boy, im not buying it now!!" just kidding, i told my wife you would probably be stopping by to have me show you what a Ford engine looks like...lol....its out off highway 76 and 240th street.....
If you are moving out here, I'm moving out. Hehe, j/k. I know what a Ford engine looks like. I saw a complete, supposedly good, 429 at the trash dump last week for $50. I'm on the other end of town anyway.

hotrod48

Old 06-09-2006, 09:24 PM
mr. dave
Senior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to hear the good news, when are you going to be moving? Are you still going to have your shop in MWC?

I've been kinda out of the loop for several months, and am trying to catch back up with guys and gals.

LOL on the new location, and congrats on finding some nice property out in the country - no ice cream trucks and their noxious music and relatively few sirens and less traffic, just peace and quiet.

dave

Old 06-16-2006, 12:40 PM
73mach1
Senior User
whens the party?

Old 07-11-2006, 05:27 PM
SwOkcOffRoader
Postmaster
well, its not lookin good on getting that place now....getting a loan on a manufactured home is a little tougher than a normal house...we can still get it, but we have to come up with $5,100 for the downpayment and closing costs...if it were a regular house we would qualify for an FHA loan, and we could get in with no money down...so its on hold for now, turns out the seller is about to do some more improvements, so maybe that will deter any potential buyers and it will still be on the market in a few months.....so since we didnt get into a place like we wanted, we went ahead and got my wife a new vehicle for her birthday...it wasnt my first choice of vehicles, but she has wanted one her whole life, we got her a 99 Jeep TJ Wrangler sport 4.0 with a/c and a hardtop...yeehaw im a freakin Jeep owner..i tried to get her into a nice new Ranger 4x4, but i guess she seen too many episodes of the Dukes Of Hazzard and wanted to have a Jeep like Daisy Duke did...lol....

Old 07-11-2006, 09:21 PM
73mach1
Senior User
my condolences on the jeep and sorry about the house just hang in there and keep saving that money

Old 07-14-2006, 09:04 PM
mr. dave
Senior User
If you are interested in 5 acres with a modular home - 3 bed,
2 bath on a rock foundation, I can steer ya in this direction.
Home is out east of OKC off Choctaw and 134th. Sorry about the other place and condolances on the jeep.

Mr Dave

Old 07-19-2006, 10:32 AM
hotrod48
Elder User
Maybe you will end up with the house in the end, or find another one you like. I guess congrats on the new Jeep.

hotrod48