Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-08-2006, 01:47 PM
Posting Guru

jseim44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jseim44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
What is going on......

.......as far as us getting our chapter leader chapter leaderifited and us being able to join as members? I was just wondering as we've had the chapter for a while now and though we pretty much decided that Rob would be the leader. Has anything changed or does it seem like it's just taking a long time? It would also be cool to have a G2G, but we're too few and too spread out right now for everyone to get together.

Jake

Finally 17 (that sounds kinda old, doesn't seem like I've been alive 17 years already!!!!)

69 F-250 "Mild" 390/C6 3.54 LS 3rd Generation Family Owner
74 F-250 4x4 390/C6 4.10 LS 3rd Generation Family Owner
05 F-250 FX4 Off Road 6.0/Auto
Old 07-10-2006, 02:45 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Hey Jake,

Thanks for asking... I sent a couple notes off to FTE to see what the hold up is. The first reply said they were working on setting us up. The latest note I sent didn't get a reply.

I don't know if they are waiting for us to have an off-line meeting or not.

Anyone up for a meeting????

I may be out in Kearney this coming weekend for cruise night, anyone out in that area planning to be there?

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:20 PM
Posting Guru

jseim44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jseim44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I will most likely be in Kearney Sat night for cruise night. I think we could probably work something out for meeting. I'm not sure if anyone else will be up for it. I didn't know if we had to have a meeting first or what the deal was, so I thought I'd ask.

Jake

Old 07-10-2006, 10:19 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
The chapter forum moderator told me they usually set up the chapter without having an off-line meeting. He said they were way behind in the programming that needs to take place for chapters, guess that's why we still aren't official.

Still not 100% sure if I'll make it to Kearney. I've made it the last two years, it's fun seeing all the old vehicles. My wife's cousin usually gets his 62 (I think) Chrysler 300 out. You can't miss it, it's usually the only early 60's Chrysler there.

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Posting Guru

Haha, I bet it is the only early 60's Chrysler. You have a PM.

Old 07-19-2006, 02:44 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

Ok guys... I got another reply from the Forum moderators... they said we need to nominate a chapter leader. I pointed out that we did that back in February! Anyway, I should hear back soon that we are set up. Once that happens, I'll create a new thread to let everyone know they can join.

If we fall through the cracks again, I will quit as leader and let somebody else play email games with the admins!

Winter Enthusiast!
Quote:
Old 07-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Posting Guru

Well, it's good to hear that we are possibly closer than we were before. Hopefully they finally get it all set up. We've been paitently waiting for 6 months.

Old 07-19-2006, 05:35 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter