Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: RIKIL

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Junior User

srauner is starting off with a positive reputation.
Need auto trailer

I'm in need of an auto trailer to borrow/rent. My daughter is going away to college in Riverside, CA and I want to tow her car ('01 Focus) there. On the return trip I need to drag my '02 Odyssey minivan which crapped a transmission this past weekend. I plan on moving her on August 18th.

I live in Glenwood Springs, and would be happy to drive most anywhere in the state if the price is right, but would prefer something on the slope or in Denver.

Can anyone help me out?
Old 07-11-2006, 07:38 AM
Post Fiend

BillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to all
Have you checked any of your local trailer sales/rental places? Also, Uhaul rents car trailers and dolly's too.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/billybob69_photo/90x90_email_signature_HIGHMILER-1.png
Old 07-11-2006, 08:46 PM
Junior User

srauner is starting off with a positive reputation.
I've checked UHaul - max load on the dolly and trailer are about 3500 lbs and 4000 lbs, respectively. The Odyssey tips in at 4300 lbs or so.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Post Fiend

BillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to allBillyBob69 is a name known to all
How long are you planning on being gone? The reason I ask, is I do have a car hauler. Or at least that is what I have used it for. I have used it to haul an 8000lb bobcat and it has been used many times hauling mini vans cross country...Tandem axel, trailer brakes, set up with a weight equalizing hitch, ramps etc. I am just a bit nervous obviously about loaning it out to someone I don't know. What could you do to guarantee it's return? It was left to me by my uncle after he passed away early this year. I am in Aurora so still in the Denver area.
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/billybob69_photo/90x90_email_signature_HIGHMILER-1.png
Old 07-12-2006, 12:33 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Colorado Chapter

Tags
auto, autotrailer, m, tip, trailer