Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Post Fiend

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
What are your Forth off July plans

Hey guys just curious what everybodies forth off July plans are. I plan on attending a truck an tractor pull that day thats not to far away on the forth an planning on goig to Red Oak, Iowa for there truck pull on Sunday. How about you guys?
Old 07-01-2006, 12:49 PM
Senior User

nikates is starting off with a positive reputation.
what sunday and what time on sunday i might have to go.
other minor mods....
Old 07-01-2006, 12:58 PM
Post Fiend

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Tomorrow July 2 at 6:30. Your not to far away are you?
Old 07-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Senior User

is it just professional or can you drive down and pull too if so i might bring the stroker
other minor mods....
Old 07-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Post Fiend

Thats a good question. The Nebraska power pullers will be pulling with there trucks. Ford truck puller said there were no pullers last year other then the power pullers an another pulling group. Check back on page 3 off truck pulling in this forum. I would check with somebody inRed Oak to be sure. May be we can eet up if I go.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:37 PM
Post Fiend

Anybody else have plans. Let us know. Fireworks,celebarations family gtgs. Post your plans here thanks.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Posting Guru

jseim44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jseim44 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Buy as many fireworks as I can and stock pile them for the rest of the year, lighting them off whenever I feel like it

Aside from that I'll either be working on the farm for dad or go my friend's cabin/lake

69 F-250 "Mild" 390/C6 3.54 LS 3rd Generation Family Owner
74 F-250 4x4 390/C6 4.10 LS 3rd Generation Family Owner
05 F-250 FX4 Off Road 6.0/Auto
Old 07-02-2006, 10:20 AM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Enjoying the quiet countryside and 'dry heat' at my parents' place outside of Colorado Springs. Man I miss living here!

Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Posting Guru

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nick... They didn't allow stock trucks in Red Oak but they usually have a class in Malvern toward the end of the month (let me know if you need more info and I will try to help you). Were you in Glenwood on Saturday? I think it was you that tried to give me some smoke out in front of the shop and were putting up the pool next to my buddies house. Unfortunately I didn't realize it was you until way later. Didn't matter anyway I was pretty tired from working on the pull truck so I didn't stay long. Next time you are around stop and say hello. Oh and I may even load up a tune and let you see some real smoke... (just kidding with you.)

Well as noted above, I went to the pull in Red Oak yesterday and then today I am working. Tonight and tomorrow we are taking it easy and relaxing. I think we are going to a cook out tomorrow evening with the wifes family.

Hope eveybody has a safe one.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Senior User

thats funny you say that my chip was only on the medium setting for all that smoke. and you should have stayed at chads fro awhile we shot of fire works and the cops showed up in 2mins it was funny ***** chad and zach were trashed talking to the cops at 10:30 pm and then justin tried to blow everyone up when he light a firework and it flipped over and shot at everyone. it was a great night full of laughter. lol
other minor mods....
Old 07-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Posting Guru

So how long have you known those guys? I planned on being there but we were working on the pull truck until about 11:00 and then I went home and showered and had to come into work for an upgrade at midnight. I got home a 4:45AM and then was back up at 9:00AM to go work on the truck again. Needless to say I wasn't thinking real clearly. It looked like everyone was getting pretty lit when I dropped Bryan off and picked up the wife and boys. I also saw Chad and Justin on Sunday morning and they both looked like _ _ _ _ (you can fill in the blanks).
Old 07-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Senior User

ive know chad and tim forever probly like 8 years or more then i belive you were at jessie's ive known him for about 6 years and it seams like i know just about every1 you do. lol
other minor mods....
Old 07-03-2006, 04:41 PM
Posting Guru

No kidding. Yes we use Jesse's shop to build our truck. Do you know Bryan (sometimes called Haas or Arkansas)? He is my neighbor and that is how I first met Chad. My truck was originally Jesse's for about 1 month. That is pretty funny. So do you know those people beside Chads or did they just let you park there?
Old 07-03-2006, 04:52 PM
Senior User

its my girlfriends parents and yes i kind of know bryan i call him mini chad. lol cause he looks like chad, is half his size and is always around him.
other minor mods....
Old 07-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Posting Guru

You don't want to know how many times I have heard them asked if they are brothers. It is dammed funy how much they look alike. Maybe now I will remember your new truck and we can catch up sometime. How big of lift is on that 1/2 ton?
Old 07-03-2006, 05:04 PM