If you're like me you want to keep that truck nice looking... here's help:
Here at Dr. Detail For Less we offer primarily select Meguiars and 3M products for your use.
Meguiars makes several lines of products:
1. Consumer grade: The “red” bottles that contain tame products for John Doe. Most of these products are readily available on the local corner and not offered here.
2. Professional grade: Mirror Glaze is a no-nonsense quality product
3. Detailer grade: The detailer line concentrates on dilutability and economy
4. Body Shop grade: A subsection of Mirror Glaze designed for fresh paints
5. An obscure line of furniture products (where Meguiars began life in 1901)
6. Boat and RV products for fiberglass gel coats
There are sundry other products that don’t fit in any category.
3M makes a lot of everything but we’ll narrow that down in the site.
1. Perfect-It and Finesse-It lines of Compounds and Glazes designed for fresh paint
2. A detailing line paralleling Meguairs’ Mirror Glaze
Other brand names will include Mother’s, Lexol, Simichrome, Harly, etc.
The selection will probably grow as the website matures.
Let’s start off on the right foot and attempt to make product selection easy. Dr. Detail offers only quality professional products which anyone can use.
What’s the difference between a professional product and those (consumer-grade) you find on the shelf at your local discount parts house? Simple! The products on the shelf are designed to appeal to the mass market, most of whom have no idea what they are doing. They are formulated to keep some typical accountant from getting into trouble by using an improperly selected item. They are also formulated to be in a similar price bracket as all the other brands placed next them. As much quality is retained as possible but let’s be honest they can’t compare to professional products.
Professional products are formulated for the individual, possibly you, who wants the best to make his paint shine. Quality is the only formulary concern and price falls where it must. The end result is that the pro can rely on the product to not let him down and just concentrate on his own skill.
Can a typical accountant use a professional product? Sure! Just pay attention to sound selection principles!