Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-17-2006, 10:32 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
New System Tool

I have developed a new electronic system that can ''see" the differance between biodiesel and glycerol. What use is it? If you are drawing off your glycerol from the bottom of the tank, you have to watch carefully to see when the glycerol is gone and the bio starts. My new system will take the guess work out of it, and can control the electric valves to divert from one tank to another with less cross-contamination. I've had a prelimanary patent search done and it came up with nothing. As soon as my patent application is in so no one can steal my idea, I'll post the plans here so anyone can make one FOR THEIR OWN USE. Very simple and easy to make, and everything is available at Radio Shack for under 50 bucks!

FABMANDELUX.

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 06-18-2006, 12:08 AM
Super Moderator

monsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputationmonsterbaby has a superb reputation
Now that sounds like a great idea expecially when using KOH where the glycerol is so close in color to the bio.

RIP Steve Bricks. FTE will not be the same.

Will be forever glad to have had the privilege to shake your hand and BS in person.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:25 AM
Posting Guru

kennedyford is starting off with a positive reputation.
I already know what you mean by radioshack, your application is similar to what we did in highschool. I think you will get that patent because of the percent difference in design. Light is the key, sensor is the lock. LOL
Old 06-18-2006, 07:33 PM

fabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputationfabmandelux has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedyford
I already know what you mean by radioshack, your application is similar to what we did in highschool. I think you will get that patent because of the percent difference in design. Light is the key, sensor is the lock. LOL
There is more in the works Troy......................Both Companys I'm building plants for have signed non-disclosure agreements with my Atty. I'm now getting into something that I have a lot of experence at, industrial plant design and automation. This first 1/2 million gallon plant will be operator- free, micro-processer controlled, and will produce 0 waste...............not bad for a simple fabricator

And yes, you guys will see it first. Just because I receive a patent on something does't mean that you can't build one, just that you can't build them and sell them! FTE is like another home to me, and everyone here has been very supportive of what we all are trying to do, namely buy less imported oil, have better fuel for our trucks, and save some money. If we can help the American Farmer keep the family farm and prosper, so much the better.

FABMANDELUX.

RIP Steve Price. A true friend and a tireless supporter of FTE
Old 06-18-2006, 07:33 PM