Georgia Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: ChiefM SPONSORED BY:

We had stopped drikin when.........

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2005, 11:08 PM
evilbeast
Elder User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking We had stopped drikin when.........

Yall aint gonna believe this, but this is the first ford meet and eat that we actually got the law called on us!!!! we were sittin at the house hangin out drinkin coffee and monster energy drinks, when a patrol car pulls up in the driveway. We arent doin anything wrong, just standin around the bed of tha beast, and the police officer said that she had multiple complaints on a black truck and a blazer racing down the road. and that we were actin like a bunch of fools. ok, here is the first problem with this story, there was no blazer at a ford meet, it was a bronco for her info, and the second thing is that they werent going down the road at the same time. and this doesnt make it a fact that it was us, just that they werent on the same street at the same time, so that in itselfe makes us innocent!!!! but back to the story, the cop runs my licence plate, and of course it comes back clean, and she says that what ever it is that we were doin, we need to stop. but, again, we werent on the same street at the same time, so there was no racin, just one truck haulin some MAJOR ***!!! so we decided to stop drinkin coffee, and proceed with the mornin PBR, and pork chop in a can, at the same time that the kids were asleep!! we were very civil till we decided to uncork 2 very potent 351 windsor trucks and raise some early mornin hell on the areas of south athens!!!! this is also a dirivative of sleep depravation that comes from not sleeping since the early hours of friday mornin, so pleeze be considerate about your thoughts ablout this, if you have any questions, please comment, and we will fill yall in on the smaller details i might have forgotten!!!

Old 09-17-2005, 11:32 PM
old87
Posting Guru
The deputy was lost and knew to leave on raised impulse, after all , we were drinkin' coffee and monster drinks.

As an aside, I now offer our next newest member- raminator - to offer his story as to what happened with the dike deputy-

First let me say that I have extremely enjoyed myself at this ford meet and greet, I love my dogde so you can call me a but head ( Ram 1500 owner). Buuuuttttt we all have a same love for raw American muscle. Let me just state a fact.. The deputy was just jealous because our eyes were more glazed than hers, She had not made her Krispy creme run yet. Let me say that I rode in an evil beast that cannot be tamed but I look forward to increasing my wieser bud knowledge to become more competitive. Your respectful new member Raminator.

Old 09-18-2005, 03:53 AM
GrayRanger4x4
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ya'll are nuckin futs.But it does sound like a good time!!!!!
Wish I was there to see the look on the deputys face when she saw that it was just coffee.

Old 09-18-2005, 06:41 PM
evilbeast
Elder User
yeah it was a blast, sorry that you couldnt make it, but i can understand, i hope that everything is alright with the family, and if there is anything that i can do for ya, let me know!!

Old 09-18-2005, 08:28 PM
70blue
Postmaster
We had a wonderful meet. You know it is a fun party when the police want to join in. Maybe next time we can get through the meet without the cops being called. All in in it was a real good time. Good people, good food, lots of nice trucks, a few fast trucks tearing up the pavement in the early hours of the morning what more can you ask for.

Last edited by 70blue; 09-18-2005 at 08:31 PM.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:28 AM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
Had a blast......and the meat was great!!

Ya'll should have been with us on the run back to I-20......The beast tore up some pavement and left rubber on 441 that the road crew will have ta repair - The "big D" thought it was COOL and you should have heard him when I told him I got to drive the evilbeast

dang joggers.......

Old 09-19-2005, 01:20 PM
GrayRanger4x4
Posting Guru
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Glad ya'll had fun.
Thanks for your support.Right now it just hour to hour.for my Mom.It might be in the next 5 mins or 6 weeks .So guys/gals please say a pary for her.
Thanks
Jeff

Old 09-20-2005, 07:12 AM
mudflaps87
Senior User
We'll be thinking of you and your family in this difficult time. Keep us updated.

Old 09-20-2005, 12:25 PM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
sorry to hear about your mom Jeff...Our thoughts/prayers go out

Old 09-20-2005, 12:29 PM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 70blue
Maybe next time we can get through the meet without the cops being called.
I doubt it

Old 09-20-2005, 12:38 PM
70blue
Postmaster
Originally Posted by GrayRanger4x4
Glad ya'll had fun.
Thanks for your support.Right now it just hour to hour.for my Mom.It might be in the next 5 mins or 6 weeks .So guys/gals please say a pary for her.
Thanks
Jeff
I am truly sorry to here that. Whatever happens we will be here for you.

Old 09-20-2005, 12:46 PM
70blue
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 3broncocrazy
I doubt it
I doubt it too.

Old 09-20-2005, 02:27 PM
3broncocrazy
Postmaster
I received a voice mail from Old today......I was LMFAO - i do have an alibi

Old 09-20-2005, 07:52 PM
evilbeast
Elder User
Thumbs up

i got the same message, i also have an alibi, but i must say that it was definitely(sp) poetic justice, and also very ironic at the same time . when i got the message, i was riding down riverwatch, one of the main drags through augusta, and i was laughing so hard i almost had to pull over to breath!!!!

Old 09-20-2005, 10:25 PM
old87
Posting Guru
Irony, huh?

Quick Reply: We had stopped drikin when.........