Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Mid-Atlantic Region Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Washington D.C. and West Virginia

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Talking to myself

According to my family and friends this is not a new occurence so posting on the Pa. Discussion thread in the mid-atlantic chapter all by myself is okay, figuring out my reponses to myself is a little difficult at times but there's enough nonsense roaming around in my head to keep me amused for a long while. Maybe i can do that stream of consiousness stuff, you know free flow thought about everything that means absolutley nothing. AW! come on guys save me from myself, log in, even if just to say hello. Darn (used another word but remembered the eight yr old rule), i sound like the ugly guy desperate for a date. Old, Fat, Bald, Toothless but not ugly, I'm not. Now i'm channeling YODA. I'm outta here, till later.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:18 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
hahahahahahaha, wassup dawg, I had 2, u looked lonely,
Old 06-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
What's up Tractor,
Go to the discussion thread, 96 posted about a tractor show this saturday, sounds like it's right up your alley.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Post Fiend

garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.garbz2 has a great reputation on FTE.
Started looking in on the chapter.

Hopefully sometime we can hook up at shows.

My next attempt after the Supernationals disaster willl be to have 2 possibly 3 in the all truck nats. Then the following week attend Slick Stock in York

Garbz
Old 06-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Postmaster

Good to have you here garbz, just keep posting up eventually others will follow suit, then we can have our own little chat fest chapter. we do need to elect officials though, so probably in the next week i'll contact more pa people and recruit who ever wants to be involved in running our own site and hold office(?). from what i've read from other chapter people you need individuals who are willing to make a commitment of time to develop the site, arrange gtg's do photos and all the other stuff.
Old 06-09-2006, 05:52 PM