Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-31-2006, 11:06 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
How was everybodies Memorial Day?

Hey guys I was just wondering how everybodies Memprial day turned out for you. Didnt do too much just keepin busy here on the farm. How about you guys do anything special.? I bet I know how our two truck pullers on the site what they did. Probably gettin there trucks ready to pull, How about everybody else.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR
1997 Ford F-150
My Garage

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Didn't do a whole lot. Did manage to get the tonneau cover and splash guards on the "06. Worked on the house and got the boat ready for summer. All the while making sure I kept Budwieser in business!
Pat W. Nebraska Chapter Leader and Official #1 Slackmaster/ Avid Winter Hater
2006 F-250 "Black" ARP studs, EGR delete, SCT tuner REBUILD THREAD
1967 F-100 4X4
1967 F-100 Project thread

2013 Explorer XLT (wifeys)
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE NEBRASKA CHAPTER!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

FordTrucksKickGM is starting off with a positive reputation.
I went to the river on Memorial Day and fed some worms to the fish. Other than that I didnt do much.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:16 AM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Not this truck puller.. My youngest boy that (we are foster parents that hope to adopt) had surgery on Friday so I got to spend the weekend playing nurse and being there for a 2 year old. We had trouble getting parts so we won't be ready for the tech day in Scribner anyway. Now we are shooting for the last weekend in June for the first official pull. Motor should be back together tonight, trans blanket should be here in the morning, picking up some centers for wheels this weekend at the test and tune, and up-right headers should be here Monday or Tuesday. Any hooo... Enough about that.

We took Grandma around to the serivice and to a memorial down by NE City.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:37 AM
Nebraska Chapter LDR
1997 Ford F-150
My Garage

67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordTruckPuller
Not this truck puller.. My youngest boy that (we are foster parents that hope to adopt) had surgery on Friday so I got to spend the weekend playing nurse and being there for a 2 year old. We had trouble getting parts so we won't be ready for the tech day in Scribner anyway. Now we are shooting for the last weekend in June for the first official pull. Motor should be back together tonight, trans blanket should be here in the morning, picking up some centers for wheels this weekend at the test and tune, and up-right headers should be here Monday or Tuesday. Any hooo... Enough about that.

We took Grandma around to the serivice and to a memorial down by NE City.
Hope eveything is okay with the little guy! I think that's great, what you and your wife are doing, I hope you can adopt him!
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 06-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Post Fiend
Garage is empty, add now

150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.150ford is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yeh Ford truck puller. Best wishes to the little guy. Thats always traumatic for those little people as wellas the adults taking care off them. Hope for a speedy recovery an someday maybe another truck puller. You never know. Hey how about you other guys.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:12 PM
South Dakota Chapter Ldr
1967 Ford F-250
My Garage

cowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputationcowboywanabe has a superb reputation
Nothing too exciting for me, just doing stuff around the house. Put a few miles on the hog, but about got blown off by the wind on Sunday.
Official #10 Slackmaster/#13 Big BS'er
Winter Enthusiast!
Click Here to Join the South Dakota Chapter
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOESTNER View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Rob is insane and should be institutionalized.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR
1997 Ford F-150
My Garage

Yeah, nothing like riding a motorcycle in an 800mph wind!
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 06-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Posting Guru
Garage is empty, add now

CBSuperduty is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thanks all for the kind wishes. Him and his brother are really great little guys. He is doing better but still pretty cranky when it comes time for medicine as it hurts to swallow. He had his tonsils and adnoids out and new tubes put in his ears.
Old 06-01-2006, 02:06 PM
Nebraska Chapter LDR
1997 Ford F-150
My Garage

Yeah, I know all about cranky two year olds! My daughter (who is almost two) can be a little bear when she is sick! Good luck with them!
1967 F-100 4X4

Old 06-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Postmaster
Garage is empty, add now

Thomasm67 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Nothing here had to work and good to hear that your lil guy came out alright from surgery.

Resident HillBilly
Old 06-03-2006, 10:25 AM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter