Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Tennessee Chapter Join Chapter Leader: Neal 97 250

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2006, 09:26 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Almost got my butt whooped by a big ole drunken country boy tonight....

Seem like you don't want to go trashing folks hay fields on a old motorsickle (Yeah, that was what it was about).

They raise horses, and don't appreciate it even a little bit if you blast through there tearing up the sod.

And I thought they just cut it to keep from getting cited for a county nuisance....

Oops!

Well, now I know.

I got told in no uncertain words "You stay out of there, or I'm gonna take you out there in that road and beat ya head in with a beer bottle."

I saw no reason for that...

I can't tell you the words that were said because this is a family site - but yeah - it got right down to earthy.

Last edited by Greywolf; 05-29-2006 at 10:07 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
wow, I unfortunatly have to side with the crazed yet logical hillbilly, as they r distant kin to us shorebillies, lol
Old 05-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Posting Guru

Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.Tractor Boy has a good reputation on FTE.
hey, u know where a town called scotts hill is in Tenn????????
Old 05-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

Greywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputationGreywolf has a superb reputation
Don't think I've heard of it.

I may have to fight this guy sooner or later. Doesn't sound like me does it?

But it is possible. I think he wants to know who I am and what I am made out of.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Posting Guru

westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.westtntrucker has a very good reputation on FTE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tractor Boy
hey, u know where a town called scotts hill is in Tenn????????
Tractor Boy, I live about 20 minutes from scotts hill, tn.

By the way, Are you Back Greywolf???
Old 06-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
Don't mess with a country boy Greywolf. He is serious about his farm.
Old 06-03-2006, 10:33 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

I done talked with his Daddy tonight - and evethang is fine.

He knew what I was about, even though it must have come to him kinda nasty. We're good.

The Coles are nice folks, Cotton was just a bit buzzed at the time. I understand that, if a man rode a bike through my own crop I would be purely upset....

I didn't know it was a hayfield, and therefore a CROP! I thought it was just vacant land - but it isn't. THAT makes all the difference in the world.

I ain't going to mess it up.

What I thought was just weeds feeds the horses that used to come up to the fence across the way - and I miss them! I used to pull up things I saw them trying to get across the fence, and feed them by hand. There was a half blind one that I thought of as a special friend...

I will never do anything that might could hurt them!

Last edited by Greywolf; 06-03-2006 at 10:42 PM.
Old 06-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Scotts Hill is close to Lexington if I remember. Just outside Lizzard Lick.
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
54 F100 (sold! at least the MH has a Ford V10)
Old 06-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Posting Guru

awesome, I may make a trip down there for a week late this year or sometime next year, maybe I can meet up with some of yall, I'll let ya know when I'll be down there so we can plan something, thanx yall, and actually, whats it like down there??? I may end up movin down there, from what I have heard I like it, just want more opinions
Old 06-07-2006, 08:17 PM
Post Fiend

lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.lariat97 has a spectacular reputation.
Is it near Toad Suck Tn.?
Old 06-08-2006, 04:54 PM
Posting Guru

Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Fifty4F100 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Toad Suck is on the Arkansas River near Little Rock.
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
Old 06-08-2006, 08:05 PM
Post Fiend

I knew the name was real. lol
Old 06-09-2006, 05:44 PM
Posting Guru

By the way Greywolf (I know we have highjacked your thread) how far are you from Peckerwood Point? I'll bet you stand a good chance of a "buttwhooping" in Peckerwood!
06 Saturn Vue
03 Nissan Altima
Old 06-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Pestiferous Nuisance

It's just down the road. Only thing there is a few houses and Sonny's Exxon (which is under new management, Sonny retired).

One of those houses has a really nice looking lifted red Ford Truck in the yard though - I've been wondering who that is...
Old 06-09-2006, 09:05 PM
Posting Guru

what year lifted ford???????? if its like mine, "borrow" it and give it 2 me mom, who will gladly give it 2 me
Old 06-09-2006, 09:05 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Southern Region > Tennessee Chapter