Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

New York Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: tiny1

Welcome to Ford-Trucks Forums!
Welcome to Ford-Trucks.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Ford-Trucks Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2006, 12:57 PM
Senior User

FordTuff1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anyone Going!!!

Well just seeing if anyone is going to the ford truck show in carsile pa on june 2-4 i will be there on the sat. for good time in day to check it out and see what i can buy!!!need some new toys if you know what i mean well let me know if anyone is going!!!!
Old 05-16-2006, 06:18 AM
Elder User

ken75ranger is starting off with a positive reputation.
I might be there. There's going to be a huge 40th Bronco anniversary. I'm going to paragon the next weekend so I'm not sure if I'll make it.
Old 05-17-2006, 09:33 AM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
Sorry, I won't be there. I am suppose to be up at Watkins Glen that weekend, but I have been dealing with a lot of family illness right now so have not been making any arrangements to do much of anything else.

Hope you have a great time and Ken the plans that I have seen for the 40th Bronco Anniversary look great so I am sure you will enjoy yourself.
Old 05-20-2006, 10:16 AM

captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.captchas has a great reputation on FTE.
haven't been there since i went out with my purchased brand new, only owner, unrestored 63 z06 vett and was told it's over restored . i had a major disagreement with the judge and got thrown out. never went back again. just now i wish i had not sold the vet in 2004.it's price has gone sky high to almost a half million. all i got was 100k. ouch big time.
the z06 option was one of 199 built in 63 for the spilt window.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:10 PM
Senior User

Well i must say i didnt like the event at all there was nothing there for trucks at all i seen like 6 nice trucks,there was 1 ford bronco there a 70yr old women owned it it was awesome truck sound system was awesome,but other then that i didnt like it to much at all,i want to goto a ford truck show that will be nice.Well no prob. on phone call soondg!!!!Joe)well maybe next meet there will be more people going,and it was a nice hike for me to get there man oh man!!!And not even worth it!!! If i owned a mustang it would have been great event!!!
Old 06-06-2006, 03:46 PM
Posting Guru

Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.Ronin007 has a great reputation on FTE.
FordTuff1 - sorry to hear that the show was not that good, but I am surprised that there were not more trucks there. I thought they were doing the 40th anniversary for the Bronco and they were going to have Stacey David there with Crazy Horse along with Ford's concept Bronco and F-250 Super Chief? You would thing the 40th anniversary would have draw a lot of nice Broncos at least. Maybe the All-Truck Nationals would suit you better. That is suppose to be August 4-6 last I heard.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Senior User

Yea there were broncos there and crazy horse was there with concept bronco but i didnt like show!!!
Old 06-07-2006, 01:17 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
FordTuff1,
Maybe Pa can exhonerate itself with the Bloomsburg Jamboree in July or the All Truck Nationals in August. If i'm not restored by then i will have a driver. Spent fair amount of time on the Pa turnpike looking at a lot of nice trucks drive by, guess they left the show early sunday.
Old 06-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Elder User

ken75ranger is starting off with a positive reputation.
There was over 75 classic broncos alone. I'm heading down to paragon tommorow!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:27 PM
Postmaster

soondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud ofsoondg has much to be proud of
Great Picture, i like the classic broncos. I used to drive an international back in 73 that vehicle was a lot of fun, my boss always wondered where all the mud and sand came from.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Posting Guru

FordTuff1 - what was it about the show that you did not like? The way it was run, the events, the spectators? Just curious as to what turned you off.

ken75ranger - I was wondering if you went. Did you like it? Have a good time at Paragon. That should be fun!!

soondg - how are things going on getting the PA chapter started? I haven't been checking up on your thread as of late. Good luck to you!!
Old 06-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Senior User

Well 1 thing i didnt like about it was that there was really no truck parts for like ford f-150,250,350.If you owned a mustang you would be able to find anything,the only thing i liked about the show was that 70yr old women with that awesome hooked up bronco and the meguires wax/polish stuff they had at there trailer.Well i guess its just my feelings onthe show!!!!Hey those pics u posted are very good i seen the broncos like that!!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 02:11 PM
Postmaster

Ronin, it's not happening with blazing speed but it's happening. We just have to keep plugging. Did meet with another member (96P_Stroke4x4) this weekend at the Smoke and Thunder Nationals, he took a lot of good pics, hopefully when he posts them more members will log on to the thread and we can ask them if they are interested in being chapter members, we also have to spend more time looking through members list of pa people and pm'g or e-mailing them. Come on over sometime and start a thread.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:11 PM

Go Back   Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > New York Chapter